[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1487350362533.png (330 KB, 814x678)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
Refute her sign
>>
>>78273777
'kay. it doesn't necessarily make you gay only, but potentially bisexual.
>>
>>78273777
I cant. 100% accurate signage.
>>78273790
Bisexual is gay, anon.
>>
>>78273777
if a woman likes traps, does that make her gay? lesbian?
>>
if you are attracted to an undeniably female looking person and have no doubts that it might be a man then you are straight (or stupid). this step is generally impossible because men cannot look like women.
the second he reveals himself as being a man, you must back out and avoid or face being called a homosexer. if you continue to persue a hog haver then you are gay.
>lol but muh animes catboy trap
those are drawn women who the creator labeled a man to be a goof
>>
>>78273777 I can't. The sign is right. Liking traps makes you an atheist/wrongdoer.
>>
>>78273799
>One thing is actually le other
Retard.
Gays like big hairy ugly fat men.
Slightly bi leaning men only like the most feminine traps.
>>
>>78273988
Anon some straight men like fatties too, it doesnt matter. If you like wieners youre gay, end of.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (35 KB, 940x529)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78273777
If you take a real life women and photoshop a dick on her all of the tranny coomers will still fap to her they're still straight in a sense.
I'm aware tranny and traps aren't the same thing but traps can be girl drawn with a penis sometimes.
>>
>>78274035
there's nothing gay about wanting to gently dominate a cute trap and for them to call you daddy, faggot
>>
>>78274077
Thats extremely gay, im sorry, the term daddy comes from the gay male scene, as does dominance and submission
>>
>>78274163
>Thats extremely gay
takes one to know one gayboy
>>
>>78274035
based and true
applies to your own penis too, by the way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.