[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Simping isnt as bad as men online act like it is. I dont mind being a simp and the "friendzone" is good. I find simping for girls I like fills the void of loneliness just fine and I'm too autistic for a relationship
>>
>>78273840
I don't even know what "simping" means. When I first saw it people were using it to refer to reply guy behavior, but now people also use it to refer to any positive disposition towards woman at all
>>
>>78273846
I'm not entirely sure either I think everyone has their own definition, I have oft been called a simp though
>>
>>78273846
It's the behaviour of sucking up to women you're sexually attracted to
>>
>>78273840
Simps are annoying because they throw other men under the bus. You are rats.
>>
>>78274015
I mean I think I'd only do that if I did believe the man was wrong. I have no loyalties to people I think are cruel or mean just because they're a man too.
>>
>>78273840
Nobody likes simping. Even foids dont like foid simps, they call them pick-mes
>>
>>78273840
simply sucking up to women verbally is not so bad, if it feels good i guess, compared to giving them money for no reason. ignorance is bliss and all but i myself know women think their simps are pathetic, so i wouldn't bother regardless.
>>
>>78273840
>simping is not so bad
>anyway so I am alone and being strung along still
When you simp other women see it and avoid you. The only thing a male female friendship does is waste time and deter good women.
>>
>>78274060
I've been close with some women i would say I simped for so I think some women must like it either that or I'm too autistic to realise when someone doesn't like talking to me but I doubt that because if she didn't she wouldn't have talked to me
>>78274114
I'm not simp enough to send women money but part of that is probably just because I'm poor
>>
>>78274252
I would not have a girlfriend either way I am fairly certain of that
>>
>>78274322
Only way to find out is to not repulse women by being in the friend zone of other women.
>>
>>78274328
I've heard not having female friends is a red flag
>>
>>78274351
It is not. I got my very good looking wife by turning down her offer to just be friends. It is the ultimate shit test.
>>
>>78273840
Don't do bf things for a girl that is not your gf.
You are only lowering your own value and the value of other men in general.
>>
>>78274380
Interesting. How did you meet her
>>78274406
I understand why people say this but I very much enjoy doing boyfriend things and I am not about to get a girlfriend, it seems mutually beneficial to me
>>
File: 4327945795497.png (234 KB, 816x1200)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>78273840
Do what you want as long as you don't mind being my future wife's simp for her fun while I do my grinding until I eventually snatch her away from you despite possessing a negative emotional EQ from never interacting deeply outside of some basic ooga booga tribal identification with the bros.
>>
>>78274434
But it isn't mutally beneficial. You are basically letting her walk over you. You are putting her on a pedestal. Don't you want someone that actually treats you as well as you treat them?
>>
>>78274434
I am genuinely curious. Do you have some form of trauma since you think of yourself so lowly?
Do you not see how undignified it is to be a simp?
>>
>>78274461
I'm aware most if not all the women I know will marry someday yeah
>>78274465
I wouldn't simp for a woman who wasn't nice to me and who's company I didn't enjoy
>>78274483
A little I guess I don't think it's that undignified, id rather suck up to a woman I like than suck up to a chad like a lot of normie males do. I don't think I have any major traumas but I was autistic and in some special ed classes as a kid so I know my social development is a little off base
>>
>>78273840
You are a faggot and a cuck. I knew a guy like you when I was in prison and he was used as a fucktoy for gangs of inmates. He ended up contracting HIV after his asshole got blown out. Treat that as a warning to quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>78274564
I'll never go to prison so I'm fine
>>
>>78274060
The difference is being a pick me works
>>
>>78274575
That's what you think. Then some bitch makes a false rape allegation and you go to jail and you're calling some big hung black guy daddy every night in the showers. Better shape up now and quit being a bitch.
>>
>>78274803
Most innocent people don't go to prison I think I'm gonna be okay
>>
>>78274015
What? I don't care about any other men whatsoever, I just simp.

It's other men that throw simps under the bus because they believe they would have it easier or something
>>
>>78274015
Thrown under the bus how? By not treating women as poorly as you do?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.