[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why the hell is it impossible to make friends and keep nowadays? Being in a female friend group is either heaven or hell.
I've lost so many female friends last year because I small misunderstandings. I lost one of my childhood best friends because she thought I wanted her boyfriend, and she made our entire friend group go against me, and another friend because I told her that her boyfriend was cheating on her and she said that I ruined her relationship and talked about me behind my back. Like can people just be normal?
>>
>being friends with women
>>
>>78273981
I cant see myself being friends with men outside of social media. I tried and they all treat me weirdly
>>
>>78274000
men and women cannot be friends, one side will always see the situation differently
>>
>>78274016
I think they can absolutely be friends. Just that the ones near me are assholes
>>
>>78274016
oneself and the other cannot be friends, one side will always see the situation differently
the universe has a metaphysical defect
its perspectival nature begets conflict
>>
>>78274016
>>78274083
>>78274100
One of my best friends is female and I haven't had any sexual intentions with her in 3 years. But that's the first friendship that has been like that to be fair.
>>
>tfw i had a really decent friendship with a female but my current gf got so fucking vexxed I ended up cutting off the female friend because im spineless
>>
>>78273964
>female friends
>group
That's asking to fail. Women are assholes that overthink everything and being in a group enhances that immensely
Talk with them 1 on 1, not in group
>>
>>78274157
You are a fucking cuck hahaha I would never do such a cowardly thing you subhuman be ashamed you are a litteral slave
>>
>>78274183
to be fair I did have a threesome a few years ago involving her but the gf didn't know that
>>
>>78274132
Thats normal?
>>78274157
Your girlfriend sounds insecure
>>78274166
It was 1 on 1. But we also had friend groups on the side that they spread the news to and turned them against me
>>
>>78274194
>I did have a threesome
Wtf is wrong with 4chan lately holy shit where are the real robots? Did they post texts on tik tok again?
>>
>>78274220
I've been here for 13 years lmao
>>
>>78273964
>Why the hell is it impossible to make friends and keep nowadays?

everyone is superficial nowadays
that's it that's all im saying
im tired of gaving to give a drawn out explanation.
Social media has exposed people to a greater world of superficialness.

you dont need to be a scientist to see this
>>
>>78274201
>Thats normal?
Why the fuck should i appeal to something that is "normal"?
>>
>>78273964
Literally just talk to people. Im not a social guy but most of my friends are the people I hoop with at the Y.

I love it when anons get shocked that sitting in a room all day going on 4chan and playing video games wont get them IRL friends
>>
>>78274016
>incel detected, opinion disregarded
I like how incels confidently make huge sweeping statements about male-female relations, whilst actual experienced people will either say it's complicated or a mystery

>>78273964
harry potter is the shittiest series in the modern era, rowling deserves to be burned at a stake for producing that crime against humanity
>>
>>78274390
Anon. Just hop on social media, there's thousands upon thousands of videos saying that and most people agreeing, are all those people incels too? Also I might not had female friendship but I knew several guys that had female friends and would bang them immediately if they got a chance
Being a friend with a woman is just being an orbiter
>>
>>78273964
I think some people just get jealous or are possessive. My wife never cared if I had female friends, but they tend to get feelings and I have to break things off. I think male-female friendships are hard like other anons mentioned, because someone always develops feelings.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.