[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GP5fkP2XMAEtZqv.jpg (93 KB, 965x773)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Let's say, in a hypothetical situation. There's a female in a similar dilemma that Elliot Rodger was. She is known (or suspected) by her family of being a sperg or autist, she is rejected, laughed at, and ostracized by both members of the opposite and same sex (particularly the males) the males come up to her and pull the "Hey my friend likes you!" thing and the other females are cold. She sees everyone else with friends and relationships even the most toxic, unstable people, she is 5'6 and 1/4 quarters of an inch and averages around 126lbs when not on seroquel.
She's never had an actual friend group, never been kissed, caressed, you name it. Her sister is 5ft and 102lbs with dyed black hair and attempts to portray herself as 'gothic' she has lots of friends and has had lots of friendships, everyone in their family loves her more. Is it because she's skinnier? Or personality, looks? Or a combination of all three?
>>
scarily accurate except for the sister thing
>>
>>78275176
that describes me and i don't consider myself a 'femcel'
>>
If normie moids don't approach you, you're probably insufferable
>>
>>78275176
>Can femcels be real?
No, stop asking stupid ass questions that been posted on this shitty board every fucking day for the past 3 years.
>>
Come up with a legitimate reasoning on why they can't be real besides stereotypes that are only suited by attractive women.
>>
Btw I was referring to myself LOL
>>
File: 12312312.png (18 KB, 1154x518)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>78275361
the reasoning is that if they actually tried to hook up with a guy they could do it with ease
>>
Maybe dont just expect someone to love you without even going outside
>>
>>78275176
>Can femcels be real
Nah
>>
femcels are real because the definition of femcel is fem(ale) (vol)cel
>>
That's the same fucking thing with males too. They can easily find some whale on tinder but don't because that's disgusting. So do women
How dare people want sex with people they're actually attracted to.
>>
I go outside every fucking day, if sex is apart of life and everyone is entitled to it, so should I.
>>
>>78275176
>Can femcels be real?
Nope.
>>
>>78275176
I don't think it's at all probable for a woman to be involuntarily celibate. Maybe if she's locked up in jail or something. But I think it's possible for her to be celibate. If we take the word "femcel" to be a portmanteau of words "female" and "celibate", then I do think it's possible for such a numerous group of people to exist. But I doubt they are particularly distressed about being celibate. Almost certainly not as much as incels are.
>>
I'm very very distressed about it, you'd be surprised.
>>
You do realize not every woman is neurotypical 10/10 eye candy? Using the same logic that they cannot be INVOLUNTARILY celibate neither can men.
>>
>>78277509
I'm sorry that you feel distressed. I'm sure there are a lot of men that would not only love to have it with you, but also take care of all the courting and escalation.
>>
There isn't any, because I'm not tiny and petite and built like a 7 year old I must be soooo hideous. My crush in 6th grade told me to my face that I wasn't pretty at all, I was called ugly everyday on the bus. I have no friends at all, everyone thinks im fucking hideous and retards like you love to diminish that saying MY identity isn't real.
>>
>>78278143
I'm sorry, baby. It must be very difficult. You're very resilient. We could cuddle later, if you want to.
>>
>>78275176
They just have to invite a guy over from a dating app. That's all they have to do because they got hundreds of suitors. They have social anxiety, not involuntary celibacy. So no, femcels do not exist.
>>
>>78278143
No femcelare not real. I approached many femcels on the internet from r9k and other parts of the internet. I faced rejections and ghosting universally, from these apparently "forever alone" women. If you were really a femcel you'd drop your discord and be my gf.
>>
No one has proven the existence of femcels to begin with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.