[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hunguhungary.jpg (132 KB, 463x600)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
What would you recommend an American to do in Eastern Europe when visiting? Any sights to see, stuff to experience?
Thank you.
>>
>>78275183
If you are white and not overweight, go to Bulgaria or Romania. Women there are extremely easy if you fit that description, probably even more as an American. And I don't mean some hideous prostitutes but actual native cuties. You can fuck each night. Alcohol, food, and accomodation as supremely cheap. Other than that, I don't know, just travel around.
>>
>in Eastern Europe
Where, nigger? A single region has more to see than MacDonaldstan. How long are you visiting?
>>
>>78275290
I want to fall for the fucking hot European women meme but it is not my main priority at the moment, I appreciate it though. Plus I am fair-skinned Latinx, but I will try. Romania and Hungary are exactly where I want to travel- I want to explore Transylvania too.
>>
>>78275609
>How long are you visiting?
A few weeks, maybe three during winter.
>Where, nigger?
On the definite list: Budapest, Cluj, Bucharest
Possibly: Bulgaria, Austria.
>>
>>78275822
You can definitely spend 3 weeks just exploring those three cities and their surroundings...
>>
>>78275847
Gladly, I think they are very pretty.
>>
>>78275183
Most of yurp has old monuments and fancy streets. As a dane, I'd recommend france and spain. Germany has a lot of cool stuff too, but most of it is pretty boring. Italy is a third world tourist shit hole. That also goes for Greece. The entirety of eastern europe is poor and soviet-like, but the women are easier to get and descent looking too. I haven't been there but Benelux seems pretty cool. Don't visit the nordics unless you want to hike, and don't visit Denmark at all. It sucks.
>>
get murdered by bydlos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.