[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5733.jpg (141 KB, 512x513)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
I know nobody likes me
I just want to move to some secluded place and fuck off out of everyone's life but I'm too poor to be alone
>>
Why don't you commit suicide? If you need to rely on a wish to achieve your dreams then it seems like your situation's pretty fucked anyway.
>>
why don't you just become unpoor and then do the thing you want? delayed gratification and what not
>>
Why don't you just maturbate to loli? That will clear all your sorrows.
>>
>>78275233
>If you need to rely on a wish to achieve your dreams then it seems like your situation's pretty fucked anyway
Aren't most dreams like this,though?
>>
>>78275302
No? Generally exceptional people are very aware of their capabilities, and they limit their scope to their capabilities. It's weak mean who shoot for the stars.
>>
>>78275312
>No? Generally exceptional people are very aware of their capabilities
Well, I'm talking about average and near average people.Most dreams that aren't something like "bench 600 pounds" have a gatekeeper.
>>
>>78275394
Right, I'm saying that right now society is facing a problem where too many average people WANT to be exceptional and great, so they shoot for the stars. That's your problem, OP. You're mediocre.
>>
>>78275422
Dont come at me with mediocrity you fucker
Owning a house is mediocre
Thats all I fucking want
To own a god damn house
>>
>>78275212
find the humor in your interactions with people and them disliking you, push this to an extreme
>>
>>78275499
Times change, baby. If you can't economically adapt then you're mediocre. Simple as.
>>
>>78275422
I'm not OP, but how is living far away from people considered "exceptional and great"?
>>
>>78275502
Oh yeah man
I'm sure you're some big shot
Why would mediocrity today just be being miserable when thag used to never be the case
My grandfather was a fucking factory worker yet he had a house a wife and 2 daughters
>>
>>78275533
I mean, I'm sitting on 7 mil solely in liquid assets lmao, so....

>>78275526
Because generally exceptional, strong men are the ones who survive in the hardship of nature. Not...you know...fucking gamers lmfao.
>>
>>78275533
go outside, look for healthy women who want the same thing, they hardly exist, the majority are unhealthy and don't want that, that's not a you problem, that's a cultural issue, you can drive yourself crazy attempting to find what isn't there, or trying to correct it when that's way outside of the realm of your potential as an individual, or you can just laugh at it and enjoy other things in life.

>>78275550
modern society, the wealthiest and most succesful men, aren't exceptional strong men, modern society praises the weak and effeminate, the duplicitous and cowardly
>>
>>78275585
>aren't exceptional strong men
Yes they are. We're the ones who have enough time to go hiking. We're the ones who can afford to travel. You guys are stuck in your shitty middle-class suburbs.
>>
>>78275550
Uh huh
Sure you are
Yet you're on fucking /r9k/
>>
>>78275550
>Because generally exceptional, strong men are the ones who survive in the hardship of nature
I'm talking about a house like 15 miles from the rest of society, not living in a fucking cave, or whatever you're thinking about.
>>
>>78275596
there's no scholar warrior class in modern culture, the fact traveling or hiking is your metric of achievement indicates how simple minded and soft you are, regardless of your physical health or monetary success
>>
>>78275602
Why not? It's a good time. I'm pretty blackpilled too.

>>78275641
If you can't afford a fucking house in like Minnesota then you're functionally retarded and deserve to die homeless.

>>78275652
It's not THE metric of greatness, you retard. It's A metric of greatness. Being exceptional is multi-faceted.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.