[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240725_104620.jpg (1.88 MB, 4160x3120)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
F, 140lbs, 5'6.
I used to average between 115-128lbs
I take seroquel and effexor
I drink alot of these Starbucks Frappuccino coffees you can get at a gas station or store
I wanna be atleast 53kg or lower again.
I have a bit of arm fat
I'm trying to switch medications and see a different psych I just need to make an appointment so I can get a referral.
Inb4f "Oh just go off of it retard! You don't need to be continously drugged!!!" If I go cold turkey off of either one there's something called withdrawals and I could end up extremely sick or even more fucked up.
>>
>>78275515
>Starcucks
Yuck. Might as well drink liquid sugar
>>
File: 20240725_104624.jpg (1.76 MB, 4160x3120)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
I don't know why the fuck my camera flipped like that
>>
>>78275515
Have you tried reading nutrition labels...? Do you understand CI/CO?
If you did. You wouldn't be drinking those fraps.
>>
My phone has technological autism why the fuck is it rotating like that.
>>
>>78275536
Now that I gave you advice you're going to have to show tits.
>>
No I don't .... I'll probably never drink them again soon enough..
>>
>>78275575
If you show bobs or vagene i will give you a crucial tip (not my penis). Your move.
>>
Actual information. Look up your basal metabolic rate, and just start tracking calories. No need to limit what you eat in the beginning, just start to teach them. After a while, you should start to get a good feel for what has a lot of calories, and what not. Then, just go slightly lower, in your case around 200-300 kcal. Remember to actually drink water and eat heathy (not strictly low calorie) foods, as they will also make you look and feel healthier. Maybe throw in some basic exercise here and there. If you think there is more to this, then you are deluding yourself.
>>
>>78275515
Stop drinking the Starbucks you fat fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.