[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do I keep fucking up again and again and yet somehow still survive? There's no reason for me to still be alive at this point and somehow just somehow I'm still here.
I can count like 4 different instances in the past two years when I fucked up so bad that it would warrant atleast some sort of consequence in some capacity but I suffer none. I keep fucking shit up and land myself in the worst possible circumstances just for the fuck of it, I'm tired I don't wanna do this anymore but there's just some part of me who likes to actively self sabotage myself.
I am extremely cautious, and meticulous in my approach usually, always keeps my hands clean and my cards close. Very calculated and making sure of failsafe and backups yet I'm noticing that I'm breaking apart in these last two years, making silly mistakes, horrible mistakes, without any backup plan it's so out of uncharacteristic for me, these past months it's been an absolute shitshow all around and yet I survive every single time how? And more importantly why? It doesn't feel real at this point.
I'm merely surviving on people's stupidity. How incompetent are these people? they disgust me with their incompetence and naivete. Seriously these people are no opportunists, fucking sheeple. Npcs everywhere, fucking chumps. They don't how to smell blood, they don't know how to capitalise on wounded prey. I shouldn't be allowed to walk away without suffering any consequences, absolutely not but somehow I always do I always prevail, every. Single. Time. Am I jumping realities because that's what it feels like at this point, it's so unusual, so unreal man I don't even know why don't I ever suffer any consequences it's like I can just do whatever the fuck I want, really it's no fun, even my penchant for chaos has died down now. I literally feel like the guy in the pic. This has to be farce or a simulation I'm no main character what is this a glitch or what? It's not even an exaggeration I'm dead serious.
>>
>>78275559
It is called being human. No matter what atrocities you do, you will survive.
>>
I thought about it for years and realized that the universe will instead punish others for my actions. Everyone else in my family suffers while I keep trucking along and honestly it makes me feel 10x worse. Mostly because I have to pick up the pieces of their troubles so its like a roundabout way of punishing me

If you're feeling like this, examine your surroundings and relationships. You might be going through the same thing without noticing it
>>
>>78275559
Out of character/uncharacteristic** sorry for the typo before some grammer Nazi stab me with a swastika.
>>
You're an exceptional person. Weaponize this. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>78275810
>Alright!

No jokes aside, I'm fucking tired of this. Don't you think I would've already weaponisd it by reading the post? It's just getting a bit stale now I'm like Llewellyn moss waiting in my lodge waiting for Anton chigurh to strike with a shotgun in hand, it's just driving me nuts at this point. why always me? There has to be a reason, I must suffer some consequences, I must. It's weird.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.