[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GNBAIUqXAAANAwh.jpg (103 KB, 675x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
it is i, the great scotthewozfan49. reply to this thread with your troubles and i will give you great advice and wisdom.
>>
>>78275561
hes a nerd
>>
>>78275571
you seem to be projecting your own insecurities onto others, you should consider some serious internal reflection. may i suggest a spiritual journey?
>>
>>78275561
Didn't you mean to post this on /b/?
>>
>>78275622
im a wagecuck i cant afford to have a spiritual journey
>>
>>78275667
mordecai and rigby do it all the time
>>
>>78275680
>just be a cartoon character bro!
>>
>>78275657
i am wherever i please, for i am scotthewozfan49.
>>
>>78275688
are you implying that there is something wrong with my suggestions? how foolish.
>>
>>78275736
cartoons arent real life delinquent
>>
>>78275561
Dear scotthewozfan49, I have recently come to the conclusion that I have no reason to live. What do? Please, don't tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>78275561
i get no pussy and Im low confidence and dont talk at all also Im an alcoholic
>>
>>78275777
now thats a toughie. what helps me is to challenge myself, it doesnt have to be anything hard. it can even be a damn video game for fucks sake! but just some new territory. a new genre. something difficult that you cant see the end of, and that you will feel true pride for once you have completed.
>>
>>78275777
I would like to know this as well. Originally
>>
>>78275786
as for the alcoholism, i cant say ive been in the same boat. you can work on your mentality. become someone who doesnt drink. just, get alcohol off your mind dude, dont even think about being under the influence.
as for the pussy, ive been there; brush your teeth, comb your hair, get dressed, get out there and get your game on.
>>
>>78275830
well if you need more reasons, find your purpose in life. if having fun (as i suggested prior) doesnt fufill you maybe an honest days work will.
once again, take it one step at a time. you dont have to start by being a surgeon or construction worker. an everyday cubicle can be fine.
>>
>>78275561
Do you enjoy a good RPG?
>>
>>78275561
no gf, no job, failing college.
what do?
>>
>>78276015
the only RPG ive invested time into are some of the newer pokemon games. im absolute dogshit, cant say i recommend.
>>
>>78276127
its not over till its over. put the right amount of effort in and you can achieve anything.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.