[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1_i5WNr44IfFb-Tf4C7FlMzg.png (1.45 MB, 1400x733)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>getting rejected from job after job
>girlfriend left me, still bothering me for attention
>family members having health problems
>I am broke
>I am ugly
>I am low iq
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself later tonight
>>
Could be different tomorrow.
>>
>>78275919
Yeah worse probably, soon I'll have to be some pathetic wagie going nowhere. If I'm lucky. I'm so fucking tired.
>>
You are not your job
You are not your gf
You are not your family
>>
>>78275936
Get into trades. Its actually kind of fun fixing up houses, just pretend its a house you own.
>>
>>78275908
>>girlfrien-ACK
deserved. now gtfo. you are not and will never be a robot.
>>
>>78275908
>Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself later tonight
You haven't seen the new media franchise yet.
>>78275954
God damn, why are trades shilled so hard?
>>
>>78275994
Cause trades ultimately are skills that can give you money. That simple
>>
>>78275908
>>girlfriend left me, still bothering me for attention
why the fuck wouldn't you just block her everywhere
there is literally no reason to talk to women who won't sex you
>>
>>78275994
>why are trades shilled so hard?
because society will go down without them, and people are generally not willing to do such demanding, back breaking jobs. kikes use every opportunity and platform to keep things afloat, whatever it takes. go figure.
>>
>>78275994
Because depending on the trade they can actually be fun. Its a no bullshit job thats a great fit for anti-social people. Its also satisfying knowing how to build your own house.

I mean if you have to work for another person you've really got 3 options
1) office drone where you have to deal with office politics and other bullshit
2) wageslave job where you have to deal with social bullshit, poor money and boring repetitive tasks
3) trade where you will eventually work your way towards being an independent contractor in which there is no bullshit
>>
>>78276002
Because I'm pathetic basically and want her to come back to me
>>
>>78276182
NO BULLSHIT IN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING? I'm laughing out loud, right now.
>>78276024
The true answer.
>>
>>78275908
At least you have a girl still talking to you and a family faggot. I've had to reject girls because I've been blacklisted from working any jobs and my father gave up any hopes for my future.
>>
>>78276676
>rejects girls
Holy normoid
>>
>>78276676
>At least you have a girl still talking to you
Didn't you read the post bro? She broke up with me. I'm going to ignore I think, or try to.
>>
>>78275908
I hope you don't do that, anon. Things might get better and even if they don't you can still enjoy things. I'm hangin on by a thread myself. Please please be okay, reach out to someone. I'll talk if you want.
>>
>you have good taste
>you could be my ugly dumb bf
>>
>>78275908
>this absolute normalfaggot thinks he's depressed
holy fucking kek nigger. I advise to promptly kill yourself because you are already one of the nameless faceless masses. nobody gives a fuck about you, and you will not be missed. your ex will probably be happy that you're gone since she no longer has to live with the shame of dating someone as unexceptional and as insignificant as you. the memory of your existences will fade into nothing, as if you hadn't ever existed. your suicide will be the only choice that has ever made a difference, and that will be to you only.
>>
>>78275908
You could always just raid with a guild instead
>>
>>78276745
Idk you bro
>>
>>78276870
I don't know what that means fren

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.