[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've kinda realised that women aren't attracted to feminine men at all.
I'm 5,4, i have a feminine build, im really socially anxious and im very sensitive which is all pretty feminine obviously

How do i become less feminine so i at least have a chance with women..?
>>
>>78275966
Average modern western male
>>
Gaybait post
>>
>>78275966
>5'4
Leg extension surgery (or geomax if unwilling)
>feminine build
Workout and try to bulk

>Really socially anxious
Practice talking to people, start off with vcs then go to real people, tho I was never really about to fix this one personally.

>very sensitive
Try to desensitize yourself by looking at gore or something.

Failing all of this, embrace it and become a twink or femboy, but be careful not to look like a tranny or something.
>>
if you're under 21 and bisexual just troon out
if not... rope time
>>
>>78275997
it must be the oestrogen in the water..

>>78275998
I want to marry a woman, i e-dated a guy in the past and i just didnt like it
>>
>>78276005
whats geomaxing?
I normally only do cardio, i could lift weights but i thought girls didnt like muscular short guys
Guess ill find some discord servers

I do dress up as a girl sometimes so uh..

>>78276010
I'm under 21, but i dont wanna date guys! and i dont wanna die!
>>
>>78276048
>i do dress up as a girl sometimes
if this isn't a gaybait post you are gonna regret not trooning out in like 5 years

know how i know? :^)
>>
>>78276058
it's not gaybait!! id make for the perfect gay/tranny but i want a girlfriend..

>know how i know? :^)
ohh tell me
>>
File: KILL ME.png (12 KB, 672x162)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>78276077
Because it happened to me. My own post from 7 years ago that haunts my nightmares. Repping KILLS
>>
>>78276048
>whats geomaxing
Going to SEA or any other country where the average height is lower so you have a better chance
>thought girls didn't like muscular short guys
Better than weak short guys, in your position it's better to go lean than muscular directly
>discord
No clue how to find girls to e-date, sorry
>i do dress up as a girl sometimes
I mean it makes sense given how you've described yourself, what kind of stuff do you wear?
>>
>>78276113
could you tell me a bit more abt it.. i dont wanna have regrets
>>
>>78276124
>Going to SEA or any other country where the average height is lower so you have a better chance
Could move to asia i suppose
>Better than weak short guys, in your position it's better to go lean than muscular directly
ah thanks I'll look into that
>what kind of stuff do you wear?
Like when i dress feminine?
>>
>>78276077
Stop typing like a fucking faggot, dude, I'm full on erect rn.
>>
>>78276187
i was about to say sorry.. but it looks like its a good thing..?
>>
>>78276155
Yeah, are we talking the good old thigh highs and skirt or something a bit more creative?
Also do you shave your legs/bodyhair?
>>
>>78276204
I always shave my entire body regularly, ive been doing it since i was like 14 since i find my body hair disgusting
I dont have many girl clothes sadly so its just the good ol thighhighs and skirts for now hehe, i use some eyeliner too for makeup

what would you suggest for something "more creative"
>>
>>78276197
I mean, it's good for me, but not for your goal.
>>
>>78276261
hehe dont worry thats okay!!
>>
>>78275966
>Work out
>Ask doctor if you're intersex at all, and if so get treated for it
>Wear subtle insoles to get an extra inch, say you're 5'7 instead of 5'4.
>Look into surgeries to enhance height, or masculine features.
>Increase test naturally through supplements, and other activities.
>Look into growing facial hair, and how to kickstart that
>Human growth hormone unironically.
Lots of guys are intersex unitonically. Doesn't mean you have a pussy and a dick. It means your body never really triggered those masculine hormones for whatever reason. If you unironically want to be masculine I'd get tested for that. You can actually stimulate growth through human growth hormone and steroids. You may not hit 6'0, but you may actually hit 5'8 or so, then use insoles a bit, then your're nearly king of manlets tier. Which is serviceable.
>>
>>78276246
I don't like my body hair either but have yet to try to remove it. Also I'm not creative lol I was just asking, maybe a maid dress or something.

If you want a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend, why do you want to be cute exactly?
>>
>>78276271
Sounds like you kinda like it when you turn guys on, you sure you don't have any interest in men? Or is it just an attention thing?
>>
>>78276272
hmm maybe i could be intersex? would explain why i feel a bit like a girl sometimes lol
Facial hair dosnt really suit me but i'll try to do what i can to grow

>>78276298
Ohh maybe I'll try to get a maid dress then!
>why do you want to be cute exactly?
idk.. i just feel happy when im cute
>>
>>78276320
Im into guys sexually, not romantically
im much more attracted to girls, doesn't mean i wouldnt suck a dick tho
>>
>>78276272
Yeah there are different kinds of intersex conditions and most hormonal
>>
>>78276321
>idk.. i just feel happy when im cute
Well, do you have a discord we can talk on?

Also don't try to grow facial hair, it just kinda looks bad and only makes sense if you have no jaw or chin
>>
>>78276361
hmm i'll give you my alt for now (+ i dont want random people adding my main)
llkero is my disc
>>
>>78276337
I was like that too, years ago. I hope you can find a girlfriend sometime soon.
>>
>>78276371
Alrighty, added you
>>
>>78276410
thanks anon ^^
A few girls a met online said they were into me so there's some hope!!
Im probably someones type
>>
File: 1716072895309860.jpg (279 KB, 902x1226)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>78276125
Yeah. I mean basically I was a tripfag, I was a "trap", I was a trannyposter. And I was like, omg! I'm gonna be a pretty girl! I love my fucking femboy chungus life! And desu I was a cutie patootie. I was like the unironic yaoi anime femboy, there might be pictures of me floating around somewhere still.

Right? But then I met this chick who wanted me to like man up and be normal, so I did. Then suddenly I was 23 and I was like, fuck my disgusting chungus life, why am I still having tranny thoughts? So after some introspection I decided to dip my toes in by taking E but not socially transitioning and now I am a whole troon. But I'm ugly, because I waited too long. If I had started when I was still "Boomerang," I would have been like a 98th percentile hot tranny. Now I'm like... a slightly ugly looking tranny.
>>
>>78276548
so youre saying i should started E now that im 18?
I would make the perfect tranny/femboy desu since i have the build for it..
but like i really doubt many girls wanna marry i trans girl
>>
>>78275966
>>78276023
>>78276058
Just start lifting and bulking up and hang out with other guys more or get a job where you work with other men. Don't worry about being sensitive, girls usually don't mind it if you're sensitive in private AFAIK. Being short sucks but hey not much you can do to control that, just gotta embrace it and work on what you can control like getting a better physique.

Ofc that's all assuming this isn't gay bait which it seems like it probably is given that you're typing like a total fag, in which case: fuck you and just make a thread saying "I'm a faggot give me attention and ill pretend to be an anime girl please" you total nigger
>>
>>78276548
>And desu I was a cutie patootie
I remember when I was in the 2nd grade, the kindergarten teacher called me that.. I still haven't forgiven her
>>
>>78276585
Well, I was posting as "boomerang" on this board when I was 17-18, so... not a 2nd grader. definitely a giant femboy faggot though
>>
>>78275966
be a girl
let's take mtf treatment
>>
>>78276573
>you're typing like a total fag
I know i type like a total fag hehe its kinda just habit now

>hang out with other guys
Used to have a friendgroup of guys but i left it since i was just kinda there to be made fun of, its summer break now so once i go back to college im gonna try my best to make friends again

Sorry if i seem like a fag, id only ever wanna date girls since i find guys pretty gross
>>
>>78276601
I DONT WANNA BE A TROON!!
>>
>>78276606
>Sorry if i seem like a fag, id only ever wanna date girls since i find guys pretty gross
Then stop sexting guys in 4chan threads, bro.

If you really wanna look more masculine lifting would be your best bet, and its easier for short guys to gain visible muscle anyway so you won't have to grind for 3 years like a lanklet to get visible progress. However like I said before I doubt ur intentions with this thread pretty fuckin heavily
>>
>>78275966

getting money on your account or dating top bitches

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.