[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The Earth cannot be flat; otherwise, since the Earth is assumed to be finite in extent, we would find people falling off the edge.
>>
File: 6555eb2ab0619.jpg (588 KB, 3270x1884)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>78275985
the edges are covered in extremely harsh freezing conditions so noone can even get there. Do a better research next time
>>
>>78276044
>nobody can get there
Says who?
>>
>>78275985
not a flat earther but your argument is shit, people get lost in the ocean every year
>>
>>78276064
Okay, go to Antarctica
>>
>>78275985
There are giant ice walls and glowie military forces there to keep people from escaping.
>>
Heil odinn, sael odinn
Heil odinn, sael odinn
Heil odinn, sael odinn
Heil odinn, sael odinn
Heil odinn, sael odinn
>>
>>78276491
No source? What a surprise.
>>
>>78276479
Lol. First of all, the argument isn't mine. Second, your argument is utter garbage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Mgg168rNs
>>
>>78276549
>your argument is utter garbage
because I'm not trying
you cannot prove that we would find people falling off the edge, and you cannot prove people lost in the ocean didn't fall off the edge
>>
>>78276584
Yeah. You're the kind of guy that don't try, because you don't value your words and your time. And if you don't value what is yours, you're not willing to value anyone elses. I'm done with you, atheist/wrongdoer. Have a good day.
>>
>>78276638
obvious shitpost is obvious
drop the atheist/wrongdoer and I would've believed it
>>
The ice walls keep people from falling off you stupid globehead.
>>
>>78275985
Haven't you ever heard astronomers and astrologers talking about how the universe is expanding?
As long as the flat earth expands at a rate faster than the average drunken stagger, nobody never going to fall off the edge on average.
Also when they talk about the universe being "curved" or "warped" they mean our glorious flat earth might, from a distance, inaccurately appear round. It's not, of course, but if space is "warped" or whatever, its all a bunch of math babble that means little to us.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.