[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699825405434069.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Why is a girl's boundaries being slightly crossed during sex 100 times more moralized than cheating?
Being cheated on feels so insanely traumatic that people literally kill themselves over it or resort to drugs.
>>
Because cheating is an arbitrary social construct used to uphold mediocre men and their insane wish fulfillment fantasies. If you can't emotionally handle being cheated on then you should kill yourself.

Raping a girl is significantly worse. THAT is actual hardship. THAT is actually traumatic.
>>
>>78276066
>slightly
define slightly, what exactly did you do?
>>
>>78276066
>a girl's boundaries being slightly crossed during sex 100 times
What's that mean?
>>
>>78276084
>Raping a girl is significantly worse. THAT is actual hardship. THAT is actually traumatic.
that's because they fucking love it but can't admit it because it's not socially acceptable to love your rapist. the though of never being able to get with the man who defiled will forever burden their minds.
>>
>>78276066
Women love it when you take off the condom and dump your cum in them in the heat of the moment.
They don't mind a thumb in the ass either.
>>
>>78276066
As a man i fully condone the killing of any male or female partner who cheats
>>78276084
Dont get with a mediocre partner then, you should kill yourself for settling for someone you clearly dont really want
>>
>>78276084
wow that was such aggressive bait that it turned around to being funny
>>
>>78276084
How can you say that something is actually traumatic, when you implicitly agree that people kill themselves over it?

My uncle tried to kill himself after his first and only relationship ended with his partner cheating on him.
He was hospitalized and went through rehabilitation.

Are you saying he was not traumatized?
>>
>>78276147
Yes. I'm saying your uncle is weak.
>>
>>78276100
>Make out with a girl
>She goes "nooo, stop~" playfully
>Continue and have sex because she doesn't seem to mind that much
>Girl goes on Twitter and writes an essay about her deep traumatic experience
>>
>>78276084
>and then, for no reason at all, men started beating foids
>>
>>78276084
>THAT is actual hardship. THAT is actually traumatic.
getting raped isn't a big deal, you should try it.
>>
>>78276209
>>She goes "nooo, stop~" playfully
what part of no means no don't you understand, you deserve to be locked up. There is no "playfully" thats you failing to read the room
>>
>>78276255
I don't have the energy to talk to someone who doesn't make interesting points
>>
>>78276304
>interesting
hope the girl files a police report against you instead of just venting on twitter
>>
File: 1718810609824716.gif (160 KB, 320x240)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
>>78276066
I don't get why normalfags are so dramatic about cheating. Like, in 2 months' time you may just get another partner (your 6th) you dumb.
>>
>>78276423
It's not about having no partner.
It's about a partner breaking your trust and making you feel like absolute garbage and worthless by betraying the most biologically important bond in adults.
>>
>>78276494
Also the x amount of time spent where they were lying, sneaking, denying, calling you paranoid/crazy, etc.. Wasting YOUR time but not theirs, of course, all while telling you they love you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.