[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721841956036648.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1097)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Do you have a backup plan?
Hard mode: No killing yourself involved

My main plan is just live life as a khhv, do what I like, try to earn some money, study some languages, practice some instruments and search for a virgin woman to date and eventually marry and make a family together then live happily together until we die
The backup plan is if I don't find that woman until my late 30s, or if I find her but she cheats on me then I'll go to Africa and "buy" multiple wives there
>>
>>78276315
>late 30s
Give up in your early 30s, or even late 20s. Virgin women are extremely rare and if you don't want to go to jail they're 18-19 maximum. No 18-19 yo would want to date a guy on his late 30s unless you're a multimillionaire
>>
>>78276315
my backup is to just hermitmaxx. In fact it's actually more of my main plan given it's the more likely
>>
>>78276315
the plan is to be a software dev after uni, if that doesn't work i'll go for being a sysadmin and if that doesn't too, i'll become a tradie learn to be an electrician
>>
File: MhQpUaW.png (963 KB, 1300x889)
963 KB
963 KB PNG
>>78276315
main plan is vrchat and dating apps
backup is asking family
im not ready if the backup fails
>>
>>78276315
>My main plan is
to get a pet cheetah
>The backup plan is
get a savannah cat
>>
>>78276315
I decided not to kill myself to avoid bad karma and making things worse for people in my life so I'm going to suffer until I get killed or die of old age. It would be so easy to kill myself and I imagined how I would do it perfectly many times for years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.