[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cute-Cat.jpg (36 KB, 480x532)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I wish I was a pretty girls cat and then she could pet me and kiss me on the head and I'll be there when she gets broken up with by chads and comfort her while she cries and be the best cat she could ever have and I'd be so happy and content I'd even let her put me in stupid outfits for pictures to send to her friends if itd make her laugh
>>
>>78276391
I wish people like you ate ground beef, vegetables, and weight lifting so that you had a single ounce of testosterone to never write this post in the first place
>>
>>78276403
ground beef sucks
>>
>>78276391
She's gonna cut off your balls little bro why not wish to be a dog instead so you can be the one fucking her
>>
>>78276391
Awww
I wish I had a cute r9kitty
>>
>>78276425
because I don't need to fuck her if shes happy and idgaf about my balls

>>78276429
=^.^=
>>
>>78276403
You are clearly manly enough to cover for several lesser males. Keep it up, Anonymous.
>>
>>78276391
>I wish I was a pretty girls cat
Same, brah. Pets live a better life.
>>
>starts kneading her boobs
>>
>>78276503
need to find a catification spell
>>
>>78276484
>you're so heckin manly for simping, Anonymous! Keep it up and I just might let you become one of my orbiters ;)
>>
>>78276391
my cats dont let me dress them up. :(
>>
>>78276418
>t. doesn't know how to make greek meatballs
>>78276403
Vegetables are starvation food.
Humans in nature prefer meat and will eat meat whenever available.
>>
>>78276391
I wish I was depraved girl's dog.
>>
I would hiss at and scratch Chad whenever he tried to pet me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.