[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Unknown.jpg (99 KB, 1217x692)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
What's your oddly specific talent/ability? Be as autistic as you want describing it
>>
>>78276997
If i had a talent i wouldn't be here nigger
>>
>>78277004
Knew I'd get a comment like this. Some people can be more interesting
>>
>>78276997
I am really good at growling and I used to sing in death and black metal bands
>>
>>78277126
Post a voice recording of your growling, I'm curious
>>
>>78277004
fpbp normgroids die
>>
>>78277199
if this was telegram, sure
I dont post anything on 4chan sorry
but I can tell you some funny band stories if you want
>>
>>78276997
I can sing, whistle, beatbox, and freeverse well.
>>
>>78277214
Tell me, growler
>>
>>78276997
I can walk 22 km without a break. Idk if that's a lot but my goal is 30.
>>
>>78277234
Story Nr. 1:
>I get terribly sick a month before gig where our ex singer is invited, let us call her C.
>I lose my voice completely, cannot talk
>after a week I can talk, definitely not sing
>guitarist keeps pushing me to "get better", we already promised it and C. has to guest on our song
>I manage to sing at the gig, not good but not terrible
>I never sang the song before, it is some old piece which the band used to play with C.
>I improvise, its a success
>have a talk with C. afterwards
she says she got sick with bad fever before the gig and their bass player urged her to get better, because it was already promised
>bonus: few days after I receive a message from a fan: It was awesome! Pity I dont remember that, because I was wasted
>>
>>78277076
This isn't something that I would admit on air on 4chan lol, leads me to believe you're just lying.
>>
>>78277259
That's not a talent that's normal as long as you aren't afta fuck
>>
>>78277234
Story Nr. 2:
>we are organizing a gig, my bandmates rent a venue, I look for another band to play with us
>there is one young opera singer who also sings in a thrash metal band, I invite them
>we prepare the venue, I sit by the entrance to collect entry and put pig stamps on peoples hands
>some young doods come, I say they need to pay
>"but we are the band xy"
>oh shit oh fuck, sorry, I didnt realize it was you
I didnt want to sound like a fan, because I already knew the singer from opera, and I ended up looking like a retard instead lol. To my defense, I really didnt know how the rest of their band looked like
>>
Drawing furries. I'm pretty fucking good at it too and would probably gain some degree of attention if I started posting them somewhere.
But being exposed publicly like that is too fucking intimidating and I don't really like the current incarnation of the furry community with all these woke crazies.
And just being generally insecure and stunted and vulnerable.
Yet this seems to be my one way out of these years of social stagnation. I could be liked for something. But at what cost?
>>
I can sleep standing up for a solid hour or so. I think thats pretty cool
>>
>>78277076
probably the most based anon of all
>>
I write fetish chatbots, I've made somewhere between 120 to 130 of them over the last year and a half
>>
>>78278697
Appealing to what fetish specifically.
>>
File: 1720533455114821.png (53 KB, 800x789)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>78276997
I do taxidermy on roadkill and make wet specimens out of small dead reptiles, amphibians and fish that I find on my long walks.
I also write autistic historical fiction and I've published 3 short pieces in online magazines.
>>
I'm very good with little kids. I like teaching them things when they are very little. I'm female so please don't think weird things, although I know a few men who are good with kids.
>>
>>78276997
I have the ability to influence anyone given enough time. With enough time and pressure I can pretty much mind control you by changing your world views and core values.
I try not to ever do such a thing, but an ability like that is like radiation leaking out. Hard to control and not contaminate others.
>>
I'm extremely charismatic, but only to men.
>>
>>78278800
Can you change me for the better? That would be an amazing use of your talent.
>>
>>78278835
It's not easy and could take years. It's like trying to reshape metal.
>>
It's hard to describe and I don't even like talking positively about myself but I think I've discovered that I can entertain people. So far just dabbling for people on /soc/ but some feedback makes me think there's something there.

Thinking back it hits me the times people pointed it out to me. I worked at Home Depot and would talk about the products like an infomercial and a co-worker said I should do that in a legit way.

Being on the spectrum is hard but helps me here I think. Observant, analytical. Younger I'd be mocked with how I talk, slower I guess, deeper. But now it's pleasant? Very strange. I know I'm not going to be a star but I probably will venture out a little more, YouTube as a hobby.
>>
Naturally very good night vision. Can see in the dark better than average. Evidence of this all my life, from when I'd play tag as a kid and be ok running into woods at night because I could make out the tree trunks fine, to just the other week camping with family members and just not needing a personal light until much later than others to see around.
>>
I have iron hands. You know how you have to train your hands from early childhood to do that and you need to use dit da jow on your hands and stuff to make your hands able to take blows? I actually did that. With that sand and the rice and the phonebooks and all that. I was autistic enough as a kid to do that shit every day for years.
I can jam my fingers against a metal telephone pole so hard it rings without breaking them. Like, the meat on my hands will start coming apart before my knuckles themselves do.
My hands hurt like a motherfucker, yes.
>>
>>78279660
Get into sales. Car sales. Tech sales. Pharmaceutical sales.
>>
>>78276997
I came up with a theory of reality that explains everything and solves every problem, but it's too high IQ for most people to ever understand it
>>
>>78276997
I'm uniquely talented at irritating, even infuriating, almost anyone, entirely without effort.
>>
>>78277004
You have a talent for calling people niggers. There
>>
>>78280245
Christopher Langan? What are you doing here
>>
>>78276997
I have ability to run at great speed. I had a short distance race with my friend from the special forces (Slavland) who runs more than 3000 kilometers per year, and I was faster. He's obviously 100% geared for endurance, but I stil find it impressive. That's the only ability/talent I have
Fun fact: I managed to edge for like 14 hours once, and at the end I came back to back 16 times. By the end I wasn't cumming anything and I gave up not because my dick couldn't take it any longer, but because my wrist/fingers gave in. I fully expect to die from heart attack or aneurysm with the way I was leading my life. Shit's crazy
>>
Medieval poetry, I can write equivalent to the top tier poets of the past, but I have never found even one person who cares
>>
>>78276997
I am really good at reverse engineering video games. Proprietary formats (archive, textures, 3D models, audio), hidden cheat codes, C/C++ disassembly, you name it. speedrunning communities have been destroyed in my wake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.