[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rus (3).jpg (113 KB, 887x1280)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I don't know guys but all this bullshit sexual moralism, black and red pill(who become more like clack pill overtime) talk, doom and gloom not just online but also in real life convinced me to aim for stacies but also do other shit in life(get new hobbies or apply for better job) I want heightened state of vitality and life not this
>>
>>78277012
feds are hard at work today huh. way too many anti blackpill threads I'm seeing today. me thinks they fear incels after trump shooting and they're trying to nip mass shooters in the bud.
>>
>>78277053
nigger the feds groom mass shooters, they love the blackpill for these purposes.
>>
>>78277069
why the fuck would feds like mass shooters? they cause public unrest(making cattle Hardee to control) and wake people up to the ugly reality they try so hard to hide behind the system.
>>
>>78277087
No it makes the masses easier to control and manipulate. Fear is an excellent motivator. Feds have been proven to try radicalizing schizos and autists online.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.