[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fishonfire.png (515 KB, 640x487)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>living with mom 20 miles away from
>no license, no income, no friends, no social exposure, nothing
>25 years old
>trying to find a way out so I can get a life
>every craigslist ad for for-rent places says no criminal history, no smoking/vaping on premises, no musical instruments, must be able to prove you make soandso moneys/month, etc.
>mfw have a criminal history, smoke, have musical instruments, have no job

My mom has said if i get the fuck out she will pay the first month of rent to get me started, so I can at least be near a bus stop that can get me to a job, but this really doesnt seem like an actual option since even the shittiest places say that i need to have proof of income and everything else. is there some way around this? Is there something im missing? This is impossible
>>
>>78277376
join the army. don't listen to retards saying you will die for israel. there isn't a war so you won't get deployed and if war starts you can easily force them to discharge you
>>
>>78277376
>have a criminal history
Retard move
>smoke
Stop
>have no job
Get one
Skill issue
>>
>>78277420
most useless input
>>78277401
no
>>
this idiot posts a picture asking for a job on craigslist, where he is literally in a bathroom stall pooping. lmfao
>>
Im honestly thinking my best option is to just relapse on drugs and find my way into a sober living for a start. unironically having a drug problem at least gives society a reason to help you, while if youre just a problem person without that, theres no program based around your problem for help.
>>
>>78277401
he cant he has a criminal record.
>>
>>78277474
kek
wtf lol
>>
>>78278131
depends on the crime you can get a waiver to excuse whatever bullshit charge if it's not a felony,
also works towards to benefit you because they won't ship you overseas because you're a risk so you end up getting state side position that's chill and easy af

Definitely look into it and if a recruiter bullshits you just bypass them snd be insistent . like you gotta want thay shit and not be a little faggot crying on 4chan about your life all day
>>
>>78278337
>like you gotta want thay shit and not be a little faggot crying on 4chan about your life all day
ok, this is /r9k/. what makes you think i would want that shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.