[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reich.jpg (498 KB, 1418x1134)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
you have low orgone
>>
>>78277443
Not true I JO'd in my orgone accumulation chamber mere moments ago
>>
>>78277443
He did a serious study, but Normans trashed him.
>>
>>78277443
Is that what kids call it these days? We used to call it qi.
>>
File: g42.jpg (319 KB, 1296x995)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>accumulating orgone
>harmonizing energy
>orgasm accomplished
>orgone transmission complete
>connecting to rife frequency
>dna uploaded
>body scan complete
>>
Him and carl jung were the best psychoanalysts. if only psychiatry had been more heavily based on their work, it may be more of a legitimate field.
>>
>>78277443
How do you know about him? I rarely meet people that know anything about him. He's based, his earlier work is very good but he turned a bit schizo later in his life about this organon thing. He was also against circumcision because it makes the penis cold and lifeless.
>>
>>78277443
https://youtu.be/4t5h-93bxOY?si=nYLlYuu7VgIEmcmv
I used to listen to this when I felt bad and lonely. It cheered me up a bit.
>>
>>78277665
>He's based, his earlier work is very good but he turned a bit schizo later in his life about this organon thing.
orgone was ultra based. you are just too small minded to understand it. The entire chinese medical system was formed around orgone, but they call it qi. he just was the first westerner to study it from a western perspective
>>
>>78277665
>How do you know about him?
youtuber who talked about jung and freud also mentioned him a few times. sadly didn't have recently time to actually read his works
>>
Hyperorgonadism, I'm afraid. It just leaks and squirts out of me.
>>
you have improper balance of the four humors
>>
>>78278111
unironically accurate
>>
I have the most advanced orgone generators available with nano crystal lemurian matrix. The guy who built them died so they are irreplaceable.
>>
>>78277539
every culture develops a new name for it every couple hundred years or so. It's a really big redpill when you realize it's all slightly limited views of the exact same thing.
>>
>>78277846
Sure im too small minded an I read his books. Have you read his book you freak?
Obviously orgon was a pure delusion, magical thinking. He claimed he saw orgon energy in the microscope but why hasn't anyone seen it again? Plus his delusions about the orgon chamber and making the Sahara into a rainforest with his radioactive orgon cannon or whatever. Pure delusions.
>>78277858
Sounds good.
>>
how do you build up your orgone
>>
>>78277443
No shit
And you do?
>>
>>78277443
>you have low orgone
Maybe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.