[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3238.jpg (18 KB, 480x320)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
wagies would you rather work with older people, people your own age or people younger than you?
>>
I work with all three and all three are equally lazy and conceited
>>
I work with all 3 and they're all fine. age barely matters, but teenagers are typically less focused workers.
>>
A 50 year old Asian man is just as much of a time thief as a snotnose 19 year old in college who thinks the job is beneath him because he's going to be a badass data analyst making eight figures in a few years
>>
>>78277903
I like working with people younger than me almost without exception. Fucking hate working with gen Xers, they are the most horrible bosses, way worse than boomers, for all their le bootstraps le nobody wants to work rhetoric most boomers are just time thieves who don't give a fuck.
>>
>>78277903
People older than me by far. It's comfy listening to the older women gossiping about how much they hate their co-workers, and older men were always easier to get along with.
>>
theres a reason so many people are manchildren that hang around people 10 years younger than them
its because they were bullied when they were young, hanging around people their own age
so to get that power dynamic where they can now bully others and do whatever they want they hang around younger people
>>
File: cse2.png (1.15 MB, 747x1097)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>78277903
I don't associate with coworkers, so it doesn't matter. I'm just tired of dealing with people who have "thick accents" because it takes too much effort to parse what the fuck they're saying
>>
Each has its drawbacks old people are stubborn, my peers are judgemental and cliquey, zoomers are dumb
>>
>>78277903
I want to suck this old bastard's cock.
I prefer working with older bastards. People my age are extremely socially maladjusted.
>>
File: 1673987544460654.jpg (2.35 MB, 3024x2918)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>78277903
Older people are more chill and you don't have to think of them as competition.
>>
>>78277903
Slightly older. Like older millennials to early gen x. At least they have sense enough to fuck off with their bullshit. Every zoomer I've worked with act like they're too good to work. They tend to goof off most of their shifts, then act like a kicked dog whenever they're called out on it
>>
>>78277903
older people are easier to be around in my experience
people my age are really overbearing and intense and younger people are just... dumb.
>>
Older people. Younger whines and do nothing but gossip like it's high school 2.0. My age are too busy calling off because of their "children being sick" (which they later admit they just wanted an extra day off, shifting the work onto everyone else.) Older people work circles around us all, and usually have so much experience it's literally automatic and robotic in the way they do things. The hardest workers where I work at are literally the ones who are in their 50's and 60's. They're also very pleasant to be around as well.
>>
>>78277903
Older people because i want to suck fat hag tits
>>
>>78277903
People a bit older than me. I'm born '94 and would want people born in the late 80s. My job is tech-focused (mostly webdev but some other things) and from my experience Millennials are the best qualified for that. Older generations are slower to adapt (often intentionally stubborn) whilst younger generations often don't understand enough about technology because they've grown up only using smartphones/tablets which are so simplified that even toddlers can use them.

Another big plus for Millennials is that they're more likely to embrace working from home compared to older generations. There's zero reason to ever go into the office in my line of work, but I imagine most boomer bosses either wouldn't care or they'd make up some bullshit excuse to bring everyone in.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.