[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (46 KB, 512x319)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
r9k is a sex haver board now so I might as well ask something I've wanted to know for a long time.

What is pity sex like? For either person. What's the psychological aftermath like? Does it feel similar to straight up casual sex?
>>
>>78278006
It's a w
>>
Never had sex but I imagine it feels bad. Sex should be, at least your first time, something special with someone special.
>>
>>78278006
I got pity sex from a friend and afterwards I just felt dismal and gross. I've never had casual sex so I wouldn't know but I imagine that would feel way less shitty.
>>
>>78278152
maybe you shouldn't have had gay sex then anon
>>
>>78278763
The massive irony of your post is that I'm gay (or close to it), and the pity sex I had was with a woman.
>>
I guess I should thankful I have neither given pity sex or received it. If I did receive it, I'm super happy I don't know it.
>>
she'd have a hard time pretending to cum first. im pretty sure when the first nerve cell in my dick makes contact with an irl pussy its just going to explode instantly. i wont get 1 pump in.
>>
>>78278006
>r9k is a sex haver board
kek. summer will end soon and these faggot teenagers will have to go back to school. you won't be seeing them for much longer. hopefully after that we can have some peace in here.
>>
>>78278006
There's no such thing as legit pity sex. If a woman has sex with you voluntarily she's either getting paid or she likes you enough to want to have sex.
I tried guilting girls into having sex with me a couple times back when I was much younger and it never works. I got one to even agree to it but she inevitably backed out afterwards because it didn't feel right to her to have sex just because I was insisting on it as something she owed me.
On the other hand though a woman definitely will have sex with a guy she doesn't consider good looking if he makes her feel wanted enough. Women care a lot about feeling like the guys they're sleeping with are attracted to them, something I used to not get at all. Like I had a gf who promised she wouldn't ever break up with me but she ended up doing exactly that because I never behaved like I found her attractive. I just used her body to get myself off and when she tried asking about which sexy lingerie she should buy I told her I didn't care which in retrospect hurt her feelings. For me I wouldn't care at all if a girlfriend wasn't attracted to me as long as she let me fuck her on a recurring basis, but for women that's like their whole universe. If they don't feel like their bfs are losing control over how into them they are they don't get aroused themselves and then it's like the whole situation is dead to them.
>>
>>78278006

Doesn't really exist. Nobody has sex unless they're getting something about of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.