[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

im usually not bothered by seeing other people having fun, but today I am. Its extremely depressing. for the past couple years as a hiki, after a rough beginning to adulthood, I kept reassuring myself that Im the lucky one, to be seperate from the normies who have lives.

and in a way i am. lucky to be seperate from the normies. But there are non-normies who have lives too. I just browsed /trv/ and saw there are people in their 20s traveling the fucking world, while everyone has more or less given up on me. my mom takes me to the grocery store every few weeks and they bring up often "what to do with me" or "where to put me".

I live 20 miles from the nearest business and have no license, so theres really no way fro me to get even the shittiest job. I am 25 and only a few months ago did it finally sink in that this is my life, and i should have been doing what was best for me.

Im sure things can get better but it sucks knowing, i will always be damaged goods, even if i get my shit together. i will always be disadvantaged. Most people my age came out the gate kicking, years ago. Im only just now thinking of even trying to finally begin. I just want to numb byslef, but i know that will just end up making things worse in the long run. it always has in the past.
>>
>>78278068
>I just want to numb byslef
*myself*
>>
yeah, don't browse /trv/, stick with /r9k/, nothing but misery here
>>
>>78278091
i hadnt ventured out of /r9k/ for months, now I'm realizing it was out of self preservation. fuck, does it feel bad seeing other people enjoying their lives.
>>
File: IMG_8501.gif (773 KB, 234x158)
773 KB
773 KB GIF
>>78278068
>he fell for the hikki/neet meme
>>
>>78278122
>>he fell for the hikki/neet meme
i didnt fall for any meme, i realized that was a meme after id already become it. i just ended up there on my own, and then the memes helped keep me from realizing what a pathetic existence it really is.
>>
>>78278068
>>78278112
People able to travel in their early 20s are nepobabies one way or another. You either get it or not. Sure, it's shit to be in your place at 25, but they got a poke rof aces and you got a digimon card and an expired coupon. Get better on your own terms
>>
>>78278145
my older borother is traveling the world off of being a tiktok influencer and the merchandise from his page. not even joking. Its quite literally I wasnt retarded enough to capitalize on any of the current trends. thats what the economy is, its not offering anything of value, its getting attention on the internet, or other meme careers. The thought of getting a "real job" knowing these people exist fills me with the most shame and dread imaginable. im not giving up or doing the its over shit, but this life is fucking ridiculous man holy fuck.

dont even get me started on, thinking the world would thank me for being a "good person" noone gives a FUCK, and the evil people make it in the world. good people throughout history have been raped and enslaved and massacred lmao.
>>
>long rambling life story of a fucking loser nobody asked about
thanks bro totally not wasting anyone's time here faggot go post more woe is me threads before you finally die of heart attack at age 43 because you're a fat piece of shit
>>
>>78278276
I come here exclusively to read threads like this. Rage more.
>>
>>78278248
>my older borother is traveling the world off of being a tiktok influencer and the merchandise from his page. not even joking.
>my mom takes me to the grocery store every few weeks and they bring up often "what to do with me" or "where to put me".
Indescribably brutal man holy fuck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.