[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The idea of having friends feels like a distant dream to me.
>>
>do you guys do the ol' boo-hoo for me?
Nah. I have more important things to do in my days.
>>
File: me and mymy.png (3.4 MB, 3066x1726)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB PNG
>>78278222
everyday of my life
i even get tulpaes without trying
>>
I personally cope with loneliness by making eye contact with anime girls for at least two hours a day.
>>
>>78278222
I have male friends, but I would love to have female friends. And a girlfriend.
>>
>tfw no one to discuss my fantasy worlds with
Sad...
>>
File: yui.png (219 KB, 345x343)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>78278222
ooo i fantasize about this all the time!
I feel like im missing out on so much by not having friends and it's quite soul crushing

Yesterday i was just eating on my own in a restaurant and it kinda hit me that I'm a loser
>>
>>78278222
yes. being friendless is rough
>>
File: 1720474301504843.jpg (109 KB, 678x760)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>78278222
No ita like dreaming of a lambo what the 4th dimension is like, its so far out there I dont think about
>>
>>78278222
My only friend is my gf but we are long distance till October so it is hard for me

I am autistic so it is hard to connect with most
>>
>>78280428
>what the 4th dimension is like
Totally bro
>>
>>78278222
yeah, i'm autistic so i really only have online friends
>>
>>78278222
i can't make friends, no. even online has been a real struggle.
i do have one person i email sometimes. but every time i try to make friends irl it goes badly.
>>
>>78278222
I tried joining a gaming club but it was full of dicks. Going to try talking to some people at my next job, don't know if it'll work though
>>
>>78278298
Go back to /fit/
>>
No, i fantasize about not having any friends at all. Fuck friends. Capricious, hateful motherfuckers, all of them. I dream about not having to "make friends" with people to succeed. Fuck you. I want to live alone, like a crazy ass hermit in the woods ALONE.
>>
>>78278222
don't get the point of friends, seems like a lot of work and acting for ultimately transactional benifit. It has to be fake to some degree because it's impossible to find matching interested people of similar dept, people have passing interests. Maybe hyper autists with their special interest or whatever could be true friends.
>>
>>78278222
gentle passionate sex with Yumi
>>
>>78278222
I somewhat often get a subtle desire to chat about stuff I'm into, show people stuff I've made or play games with others, but then I think about how much effort it would be to get friends, and remember how the friends I've had in the past never cared as much or played the same games I played. I haven't made an online friend in years and I've never made a friend on my own volition, always friendships falling into my lap.
>>
>>78281246
Maybe make a twitter profile and post things you've made there? I sometimes hear about people making likeminded friends that way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.