[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4208.jpg (52 KB, 725x543)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Anons,
My work is closing down after i completed my apprenticeship there due to economic reasons . I was planning on staying here for the rest of my life desu. It turns out my manager from day 1 was trying to save us money so that he can run the company down with the lowest possible costs to do so. So he purposely did not hire new managers, he didnt get machinery repaired or investment to get new machinery, he didnt get new workforce. Into a year of my apprenticeship I was doing my coursework, doing my job role which was to replace someone who was retiring and to basically become a manager of 4 different engineers as the workshop manager left after being abused by the managed. while being an administrative role who knew nothing of administration i made it work despite being overworked. I passed my apprenticeship in March and still have not got my contract despite me asking many times to get it sorted. A week before the announcement of proposal of closure i get somewhere with my contract. My manager asked me what im on, im on 12 something and he said he was shocked despite minumum wage being 11.44 in the uk so thats basically a 6.5 percentage increase which in itself is a 4 percentage increase as mandatory for apprentices and a 2.5 percentage increase on top of that for a review percentage.

My boss is cheating on his wife with his work friend and my engineers i work with want to spill the beans to the wife through a letter. What do you think of this idea? I still might work for the same company but i might end up killing myself too so idk. Give me clarity or give me schemes anons

Baggio Pic not related

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.