[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jr3980t34503.gif (7 KB, 220x126)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
Feminists wouldn't exist if men weren't such monsters, I think many feminists are just traumatized and broken from male abuse and thus have unchecked rage, PTSD, and misandry.
>>
>>78278471
Funnily enough I think redpillers are the same. Men who were broken by their obsession to date mentally ill bpd women.
>>
I do not see why men and women always see each other as enemies. We are humans. If men are monsters then it is your job to raise the next generation to be better.
>>
so in the end we just have to do our best and hope that the people we encounter also want to do their best
>>
>>78278471
Feminists are "broken" from stories. Of course there's terrible people in the world but they act as if every man is the boogeyman
Also humanity existed for 5000+ years without them, they aren't required, they're actively detrimental to society
>>
>>78278471
Misogynists wouldn't exist if women weren't such monsters. I think many misogynists are just traumatized and broken from female abuse and thus have unchecked rage, PTSD, and misogyny.
>>
Feminism is Judaism within the context of turning women against men. Divide and conquer. Kill the Jews and it unironically stops.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.