[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721945702081.png (776 KB, 1116x993)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
Anon, just talk to women!
>>
>>78279106
>this millionaire celebrity bagged another milliomaire celebrity by just talking to her!!!
>>
>>78279137
Normally I would say exactly that anon, but Jack Quaid has a uniquely hideous face.
Something about him is just kryptonite to homos. It's like the opposite of Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>78279176
Unless he's caked with a few pounds of makup, he's not bad. No adonnis, sure. But no chernobyl face either.
>>
>>78279176
Are you actually smoking crack
Just because he was cast to be the less attractive "normal" guy in the show doesn't mean he isn't leagues above any guy here
Dude's hot and you're bitter
>>
>>78279224
he is not HOT
>>
>>78279206
No, he's literally as doofy as a person can be and still be considered conventionally handsome. Like he's managed to hit the exact scientific limit of doofyness.
He's tall, but dudes put less stock into height.
>>78279224
I am bitter. Every time I see his face I think about how doofy he is. It's actively distracting and reduces the quality of shows he's in.
Do you think a man this ugly could have made it in Hollywood without massive nepotism? Yet he still harps on constantly about how he pulled himself up by his bootstraps.
Imagine if those shows had someone handsome, like Ryan Gosling? Much better. But, of course, they can't afford an S-tier actor like him - not that he would agree to be in such slop shows.
In any case, you have no real argument for why he is handsome. Also you don't seem to understand the difference between a man who is hot to men and a man who is hot to women, probably because you are a retard arguing in bad faith.
>>
>>78279106
>>78279176
The semitic bitch is ugly as shit. I can barely pay attention to the scenes she's in because she's even more of an eye sore than the gay dick stuff. I can't even remember if she was in a previous season and I'm still confused why she and Hughie acted like they've known each other for a very long time.
>>
>>78279106
Hmm yes, all he had to do was talk to her.
>>
>>78279293
Is Jack supposedly famous? I've never seen him in anything other than The Boys. I thought he was just another literal who like the vast majority of the cast. Also, as much as I like the Goose, he's not particularly handsome, his face is asymmetrical as fuck.
>>
I honestly have never had a full, real conversation with a woman my age
>>
>>78279434
Me either. Only women i talk to are family.
>>
>>78279432
He's a B-lister working his way up to A-lister atm. He's using nepotism to get into a cameos in everything. Even though Ughie is the single most hateable and useless character in the main cast of the show, he's technically the protagonist so it justifies a lot of this nepotism.
He'll probably be staring in a couple major productions soon. Still a long way to go before he can rival the Goose and actually bring people to see movies.
>>
>>78279106
> this is considered an example of a ugly guy pitching way out of his league.
>>
>>78279545
He legit mogs her.
>>
>>78279426
Damn that's the kid of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan? Did she cheat?
>>
>>78279545
She's looks very jewish
>>
>y'all

grow up.
>>
>>78279572
>i hate niggers/zoomers/women so much i have a tantrum when I see a word that has no good replacement in English
You grow up and I mean that
>>
>>78279106
>talk to women
that's rape
>>
>>78279176
>Jack Quaid
I think he looks conventionally handsome

t. male
>>
>>78279293
>Yet he still harps on constantly about how he pulled himself up by his bootstraps.
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>78279751
Read the full interview.
>I was le privileged to get in the door (the Great Filter through which I would never have passed)
>Then I bootstraps did everything
>Definitely got cameos in everything from Family Guy to Oppenheimer on merit
>I am an excellent actor who definitely did a great job tho
I get that he has to pretend he did a great job, but he did not. He's playing a protagonist yet ranks like 4th in screen time for Season 3/4. He literally got usurped on his own show by side characters like Butcher and Homelander because those roles are both more interesting and better acted.
>>
>just talk to women
>referred to for making women uncomfortable
>>
>>78279814
>he thinks Hughie is the protagonist
Hughie is the audience surrogate, he's a lens to look at the world through
Billy was always the protagonist
>>
>>78279106
Whenever I regain some confidence in my looks I lose all of it after thousands of women unanimously agree some 6.5/10 guy is horrifically ugly.
>>
>>78279545
He always looks like someone's squeezing his bollocks under the table and he doesn't want you to know.
>>
>>78279176
jack quaid is cute
>>
>>78279106
>talk to people
no, I don't think I will. I don't want a gf that needs talking to get or will get on anyone that can talk well.
>>
>>78279176
hes a lanklet retard
>>
>>78280344
Homelander is the audience surrogate and protagonist, a maligned and isolated underdog who has been mistreated by those around him since birth and now takes out his extremely righteous vengeance on a cruel and uncaring world.
>>
>>78279106
he heightmogs me and probably has a bigger dick
>>
>>78279176
He isn't ugly, but he's very average. For a celeb he might be ugly I guess. The girl isn't stunning either, idk maybe the dude in the pic just has a thing for brown girls
>>
>>78279106
he scored a jewess?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.