[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719284711671502.jpg (89 KB, 860x643)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Is it a good time to come back here? From 18-23 I was a NEET virgin robot never touching grass. At the age of 23 something I had my first gf and moved out in the city with her for 3 years. Many things happened. Started actually taking care of my appearance, stopped being afraid of people, got many jobs, did many things, got my drivers license and a car, stopped coming on here. Ive been single for 2 years and Ive had many dates and short term relationships. Definitely went out of my comfort zone. Confidence went up dramatically. Im going back to school to have a better career. Got hobbies.

Yet recently I started dating a fembot very shortly (she pussied out because LDR) and I got reminded why I came here in the first place. Despite all the chad virgin looksmaxxing incel garbage psyops this is where the most beautiful people reside I believe, men and women. Ive done it all and ill continue going forward to improve my life yet now Im reminded that normalfags are fucking boring and I actually hate being among them and pretending to have fun with them. I want a fembot wife. Doesnt care about money, sweet, soft... Despite the rotmaxxing stuff I think theyre way more wife material than normal women if properly trained

Yeah anyway im sidetracking. /r9k/ any good now?
>>
>>78279203
>this is where the most beautiful people reside I believe
This nigga in the retarded olympics
>>
>>78279203
So the first gf fixed you and you thanked her by ruining the relationship? Average male moment.
>>
>>78279218
Bro people irl are fucking boring. Theyre not better at all!

>>78279219
Nigga you dont even know what happened. She was getting draining as fuck. But I got something out of it, and she also learned a lot.
>>
>>78279203
cool i recognise you from the other thread

can you make a trip so i never have to read another one of your posts?
>>
>>78279268
>She was getting draining as fuck
She fixed you when you were a loser before, you're a psycho.

OP is likely a severely mentally ill tranny, watch out.
>>
>>78279368
Shut up bitch

>>78279386
Im a male with more chest hair than this whole board combined stfu

We mutually helped each other you fucking nigger, what bro you think it was one sided the whole entire time? Stop assuming, I know youre all known for being fucking freaks but that aint me
>>
>>78279445
>ugly loser neet gets gf, not virgin anymore
>instantly thinks he's now better than her
Kek, a whiny troon indeed.
>>
>>78279460
Ugly! Loser! Funny kid. Listen bro maybe youre on her level but im not. I wish her the best and shes doing alright now, but it wasnt meant to be.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.