[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713495462124938.jpg (20 KB, 500x367)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>coworker leaves his mess for me to clean up because I'll "be cleaning up in a minute anyway"
>it would have taken him as long to clean as it would have to tell me he's leaving the mess
>a few minutes later, he asks me for help with a minor thing
>I refuse
>he acts hurt because I wouldn't help him
>this happened yesterday
>he's been ignoring me at work ever since
Acting petty towards normies feels better than it should. I would have helped him, too, if he didn't have the habit of treating me like shit
>>
>>78279213
Based and "giving normies a taste their own medicine" pilled
>>
Technically not what this post is referring to but schadenfreude directed at normies is fucking delicious
I used to wage at Panda Express. If you've never eaten there,
A) Don't. It sucks.
B) We make batches of food in advance, then serve it. Nothing is to order. The kitchen usually closes around a half hour before the whole restaurant does, and the people who file in in that last half hour are basically getting scraps and leftovers that will otherwise be thrown out at the end of the night.
One night we were way busier than usual in this last half-hour span, and people were giving me the same bullshit nonstop, and some guy who I can see has been waiting in line for like a half hour gets to the counter and starts asking for bulk amounts of everything that we're already out of.
When I told him more wouldn't be coming out, he threw a fucking fit in the middle of the restaurant, started knocking over chairs and shit, demanding of me "What the hell is my family supposed to eat tonight!?" when there were multiple other restaurants still open and making fresh food literally five minutes down the street. I cannot tell you how rock hard I got watching this man writhe and howl about his fucking orange chicken like he was being denied life-saving medical care for his firstborn son. Those were the moments that kept me from killing myself when I worked there. Telling normies "no" is a unique power and an unrivaled sensation.
>>
>>78279398
YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE'S NO MORE ORANGE CHICKEN? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. IM CALLING CORPORATE. I WANT THE CORPORATE NUMBER RIGHT NOW. WRITE IT DOWN ON A SHEET OF PAPER FOR ME.

I wonder, what kind of lives did boomers live to all throw tantrums in the exact same way? I know for one that they've never worked in a fast food or retail job ever, but there must be more than just that.
>>
>>78279472
>>78279398
The average normie is childish. Old people, doubly so
>>
Every business I've ever worked for has made a habit of giving some loud mouthed boomer something for free (included a whole ass air conditioner) just to get them out of the store and sometimes I debate throwing my pride away for the briefest of moments to get free shit from underpaid wagies, but I don't think I'm stupid enough to make a complaint sound annoying enough to be deemed a "problem customer."
>>
>>78280636
Most places I've worked gave people shit for free if they're reasonable. If they aren't they get a tour of the parking lot.

Reminds me of two stories:
>at last job (pharmacy)
>working until midnight
>someone comes in close to midnight (like 11:57 or something) "just to get something quick
>Store owner was working
>He asked if the woman needed a prescription or something she couldn't live without until morning
>nope.jpg, to the surprise of nobody
>Store owner repeats "come back until the morning" until customer gets the hint and fucks off

Story #2
>same job
>serve some old lady who bought, like, $20 worth of pull tab lottery tickets
>she stays put as she's rippin
>line forms
>tell her to move to one side as I serve people who are paying customers
>she does so
>still serving customers when she's done
>instead of getting back in line, she just holds out the tickets instead of getting in line
>she becomes impatient as I'm serving customers (long ass line formed)
>after a couple minutes, she asks if I'm going to serve her
>tell her I will when she gets in line (and it's her turn)
>she stays there until she gets the point that the world doesn't revolve around her gambling-addicted ass
>gives me a "what horrible service, I'm not coming here again" response, despite me being polite to her
>see her at the same store when welfare comes out again, buying lotto tickets from another cashier
>>
>>78279398
reminds me of the time i worked in the deli at a local supermarket.
we make sandwiches or package meats/cheeses but more importantly we fry chicken. superbowl is coming around and every black family + some of the white ones want wings. huge packs of wings for the whole family. pretty reasonable, it is superbowl after all. but some noob in the department had scheduled dozens of people to pickup their chicken wing orders all at the same time. for about 3 hours straight. so for about 3 hours i had to sit outside the front of the department and constantly tell boomers and wagie workers "no. we cant fry your chicken in time, get a refund from the front desk and buy your chicken elsewhere"
there was this particular woman who got absolutely livid with me when i told her i didnt have her chicken.
>I ORDERED SEVERAL DAYS IN ADVANCE TO MAKE SURE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN
mistakes were made. sorry ma'am, go ask the front desk for a refund
>I DONT NEED A REFUND I NEED MY CHICKEN IT IS THE GOD DAMNED SUPER BOWL
I can't do anything about it. you can ask for a refund at the front desk.
>im calling your fucking manager you smug asshole
>manager arrives
>uhhh what seems to be the problem Anon?
She wants her chicken but we wont be able to fry any in time. she isnt even next in line for pickups, itll be hours before shes able to pick up an order.
>Oh tell her to get a refund from the front desk
>this makes her incredibly angry and she stomps away
she wasnt the only one who wanted to cry and scream and make a scene for some $20 package of chicken, but she was the funniest because i remember looking into her eyes and seeing this bloodthirsty almost empty gaze as i told her. like i had just shot her son in front of her and wiggled my fingers on my head. oh the joys of customer service.
>>
>>78279213
thats a good story. i post here for the fucking plot.
>>
>>78282440
>i post here for the fucking plot
Elaborate plz

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.