[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GQzBtbnXQAAns5m.jpg (441 KB, 1181x1000)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
What's your afterlife gonna look like?
>>
The Sumerian afterlife
>become a shade
>slowly lose memories of past life and personality
>fade into darkness
>>
File: 1667578799807644.jpg (161 KB, 816x1024)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>78279723
currently subscribed to the "going unconcious but just never waking up" sort of deal, but if I REALLY had to choose then maybe reincarnation but with a choice on where and what.
>>
reincarnation I believe
relive life all over again because life is beautiful and I wouldn't want anything else after I die this time
>>
>>78279723
nothing bc nothing happens after u die
>>
File: 65876.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1000)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>78279723
>become disembodied spirit
>take the form of silly jester
>hijack peoples dreams
>bewilder them with tickles and giggles until they wake up
im going to be a very naughty spirit >:3
>>
>>78279723
>I wake up from a Matrix-like slumber
>okay, simulation over
>as a new god, we needed you to accumulate wisdom and experience a slew of emotions, hardships, and successes as a mortal as to not become so detached from your subjects
>go forth and create in your own pocket universe now
i made this up
>>
>>78279723
Probably hell. Lived a shit life and will probably endure an even shittier afterlife. I never really stood a chance, I don't even think I hate God, I just don't understand why he would do this to me.
>>
>>78279723
Idk but I'm sure I'll have a lot of sex with my favorite egirl
>>
>>78279723
Christian or buddhist heaven with hur al ayn
>>
>escape from my flesh prison
>get hounded by shapeshifting energy parasites
>they take the form of my loved ones
>5d chess me into entering my shackles again
>rinse and repeat
This is most likely what's going to happen tbqh :\
>>
Signs point to nothingness, but if an afterlife exists and works on morality...

If I'm deemed worthy of punishment: Horrors beyond my comprehension

If I somehow get the GOOD END: Good stuff beyond my comprehension.
>>
File: vtiu7yyxfzc41.jpg (60 KB, 750x745)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>78279723
most likely the sopranos ending, but i wish i got to rest easy, or for my conciousness to be safe without me going mad from being alive thousands of years, its scary for everything to go black and then just, nothing. lately ive been really really scared about it
>>
File: 1720931150783729.jpg (21 KB, 564x473)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>78279723
I don't know. Hopefully peaceful. I hope God will be merciful and let me go to heaven despite everything I've done. I hope you can drink tea in heaven.
>>
>>78280027
>its scary for everything to go black and then just, nothing
It's scary to you now
But just try to think about how it was before you were born. It's like that.
>>
>>78280067
well i dont want it to be like that man, its still scary. i know its not like im gonna be concious but its deeply upsetting forever. plus dying hurts a lot, im gonna be shitting my pants and being in pain and then nothing even remotely nice after. chances are i wont even be able to say goodbye
>>
>>78280081
>plus dying hurts a lot
You don't feel pain as your body shuts down (shock)
If you feel pain the whole time, you're probably still alive
>>
>>78280096
yeah but while im alive, whatever kills me is gonna hurt bad
>>
>>78280131
You could die in your sleep, you wouldn't even know!
A lot of the time I'm on a long road trip, if I doze off while I'm driving, there's a niggling thought in the back of my head that I crashed my car, died instantly, and I'm either a ghost driving a ghost car or this is now just hell
>>
File: 1523514757343.jpg (46 KB, 960x960)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Honestly, resurrection sounds kind of neat.

New home, new family, new friends. New mistakes to make and new lessons to learn.
>>
>>78280154
yea but thats extremely rare, even if i make it to old age its more likely ill die of cancer, falling, burning alive, something thatll make my insides rot or make me unable to breathe, all of those are pain

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.