[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kiki.jpg (6 KB, 212x237)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I think there is some kind of operation to demotivate users, since it is very normal that the first comment is always some rubbish saying that you should commit suicide, that you are not good enough, they make threads with beautiful women that "you will never have ", they compare you with other men, and they grab the strangest transsexuals to confuse you.
>>
>>78279795
How's summer break? Did you do your homework? It's not ok to be on this site at your age y'know
>>
File: sparklekang.png (354 KB, 468x446)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
i usually postively post to make the incels have a bit of hope and love in their lives :3
>>
>>78279816
I live in the southern cone, I'm not a negro

>>78279822
The problem with incels is that they are repressed homosexuals, sodomites who hate their mothers, sisters, and other feminine beings in their lives, and they convey this with their hatred of women.
>>
File: smirkka.jpg (81 KB, 500x500)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>78279886
its okay ! the faggots on here who are afraid of women rarely touch my threads , they dont get the attention . they annoy they hell out of me but i ignore them best i can kek
>>
>>78279908
I think there are many more women than normal on this board, the topics to be discussed, and the way they do it shows that they are women.
>>
File: clipska.jpg (102 KB, 735x732)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>78279935
possibly but i guess i add to the few , i dont pay attention to trannies though
>>
>>78279886
>southern cone
Ay yo! Where
>>
>>78279963
The best country in the world
>>
>>78279977
Argentina, east argentina, or hallway argentina?
>>
>>78279795
you must be knew here lol. i dont even notice all the demoralization bait anymore, filters help too
>>
>>78279795
I think this board is like crabs in a bucket. A lot of depressed men making each other miserable. I would never get a gf if I followed advice from here. Used to be an incel. Honestly I just come back here so I can feel better about myself compared to incels when I have a tough day lol. Maybe I am shallow and petty.
>>
File: IMG_1927.jpg (3.61 MB, 3023x4031)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB JPG
>>78279822
Same here
I hope my cat posting makes at least someone here feel a little better :)
>>
>>78280066
incels dont come here for advice, they come here to wallow and complain.
t. incel
>>
>>78279991
OP wasn't from argentina. Now I'm in paingentina
>>
>>78281275
The government Voxed closed us, raised taxes, and inflation.
>>
>>78281449
Never been to voxed. Found this one first
>>
>>78279886
Full disclosure. You will NEVER be a woman
>>
>>78279795
This notion that there's an effort to demoralize r9k users of all people is so incomprehensible to me.
You do realize that the people on this board are already demoralized right? THAT'S WHY THEY'RE HERE.
Otherwise they'd be outside living normie lives.
And plus, what exactly is there to be gained by demoralizing robots? We're not exactly talking about the cream of the crop of society here.
>>
>>78279795
for fucks sake bro its r9k its how it is, just fucking ignore it and get to the part of the thread you find interesting
>>
>>78279816
Exactly
>>78279795
Yeah, like ive been saying for minths, its glowie demoralization bait. We chose not to be slaves to the mcStablishment so they want to make sure we suffer- they dont want drop outs of society to become known as people who become successful as more people will drop out. Also of course they use us for their psyops, and the more weak minded posters fall for it.
>>
>>78282816
>And plus, what exactly is there to be gained by demoralizing robots? We're not exactly talking about the cream of the crop of society here.
Alot. Reddit is for failed normies. /r9k/ is for actual trucel freaks, or failed legends.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.