[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719878025028665.jpg (51 KB, 849x830)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Finally losing feelings for him. My soul will be set free soon. I will be free, but not for long, My heart will crave someone, anyone to pretend they love me again and I will once again give in and suffer. Love isn't real, but then why does my heart crave it? Can love ever exist, between a male and a female? Can a male love a female? I don't mean just jerking off, I mean actual love. Love, as in, loving every single one of her features, even if they're not perfect, loving her laughter, loving the way she walks, moves, looks at you, loving the way she sounds, loving her personality, the little things about her, worshipping her and much as she worships him. Is this possible? Perhaps for attractive women, but what about the rest? Is it possible for a man, from a 2/10 5'2 obese indian janitor to a gigachad to ever love a female who isn't a supermodel? And then, even supermodels get cheated on and aren't actually loved, so can any male truly ever love a female the way females can love men?
>>
>>78279835
Sure. But I only listen to gf asmr and imagine that it's my loving gf, who I love back with all my heart, because I'm not attractive enough for actual relationships.
>>
>>78279835
Lole
Bait
Sage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.