[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721604544828935.jpg (28 KB, 364x419)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I REPEAT, DO NOT DATE MALES FROM /r9k/
I BEG YOU
DO.NOT.RUIN.YOUR.LIFE.
I HAVE BEEN WITH 4 FAGS FROM HERE, 2 OF WHICH WERE SERIOUS
DO NOT DO IT
TRUST ME
JUST DON'T
IT WON'T BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME
>>
>>78280258
>Is "women"
>Dates "fags"
>Shocked when it doesn't work out
You can't make this shit up. There are just some men you can not fix. It is okay.
>>
your fault for dating goofy dudes
should have dated me dumb foid
>>
>>78280258
I'm a good boy, though. I'm just inexperienced.
>>
>>78280258
yea the guy i tried to date from here turned out to be a bpdemoid and he keeps shittalking me on here
>>
>>78280270
To be fair, it's not specified OP's a fem. Might just be another fag
>>
>>78280258
4 local anons in real life who use this sewer website? Bullshit.
>>
>Be ballbearer
>put dress on to match five oclock shadow
>date men from a mongolian basket weaving forum with the primary audience being men who have had little social success
>sink hooks into man
>lead man on telling him about how "ur his gf"
>finally do voice chat/video call
>he realizes you're balding and you haven't shaven your beard in 5 days because you've been too lazy to put makeup on to go outside so you haven't shaven
>realizes he's been lied to thinking he's been speaking with an egg bearer
>lashes out at the ball bearer in hiding

"WHY ARE TRASH MEN SO TRASH AT TREATING MEN WHO WANT TO BE WOMEN LIKE WOMEN???"
>>
>>78280359
>Bullshit
If you live in a big 1st world city, there's zero chances you have no other channer nearby
>>
>>78280271
I think you replied with this to every thread I made about every failed relationship I had so far
>>
>>78280378
Yeah? Then where are all the women from Michigan, huh? I'm near Detroit.
>inb4 "Detroit is le third world!!!!"
>>
>>78280258
it would be so cool to go to the past when women had no rights and see one behave like that
milly bobby is giving these vibes lately
>>
>>78280688
https://youtu.be/kpJy38HNjMU
>>
>>78280258
you're either a fag or a whore
definitely a retard
>>
>>78280258
Don't date males at all
>>
>>78280688
>women from Michigan
I mever said women
>>
>>78280258
What does the average moid dating cycle look like?
>>
>>78280258
>I'VE DATED 4 PEOPLE !!!!!
the common denominator is you dumb bitch
>>
>>78280789
>meet guy who seems nice and loving and different from most men
>he is a depraved piece of shit that becomes cold and careless
>he starts lusting after other women, in true moid fashion, if he wasn't already doing that from the start
>he stops pretending to care about your feelings and makes your life miserable and keeps using you (you who got attached to them and didn't want to give up on trying with them) until you are a shell of a person
>>
File: FB_IMG_1688541835577.jpg (32 KB, 720x398)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78280331
That is actually true. You're right.
>>
>>78280823
Lots of men act like cold, careless, depraved, degenerate, and aloof because that's what women have told men that they prefer through their actions on top of being explicitly told that trying to be friends before fucking is "creepy" for some reason even though building a friendship offers a more realistic view of a longterm relationship than a one night stand does.
>>
>>78280258
What did you think would happen dating guys on here

We are all mentally ill
>>
>>78280823
you can't blame anyone but yourself for all of that
>>
>>78280823
Damn now I wish I'd have details on those interactions.
I wonder if it's guys who initially try to be overly friendly to get a relationship, then realize it's not as idealized as they expected and lose interest.

Or if it's actually done with malice from the start.
>>
>>78280258
Hello there I am a roastie
I like dating psychopaths that abuse me
And now I will reject these traits on nonpsychos
To make it appear as though I have any rationality
To my completely stupid apebrain behavior

FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF, THE FACT YOU HOOKED UP WITH PSYCHOS SAYS EVERYTHING, FUCK OFF!
>>
>>78280853
>wonder if it's guys who initially try to be overly friendly to get a relationship, then realize it's not as idealized as they expected and lose interest.
>Or if it's actually done with malice from the start.
It's the same as women who got different dudes on chat. Options open? Malice? Retardation?
>>
>>78280823
>He is a depraved piece of shit
And you chose him over HOW MANY non depraved pieces of shit?

Psychopaths are only 30% of the male population yet somehow this minority of men have very disproportionate success with 100% of women, you mind explaining this shit roastie?
>>
>>78280881
Way to come off as a non-psycho brother! You showed her!

>>78280890
I kinda assumed people on here don't have that many options open lol. But hey, maybe abuse chads are actually the true femoid slayers x)
>>
>>78280923
Criminal lovers need to be hanged
>>
>>78280379
>>78280258
well maybe you should have given us a chance instead of the first dude who sent you a dickpic from here slut. reap what you sow
>>
>>78280923
That actually is a non-psycho response to the circumstances of /r9k/. The psycho response is the calm collected and charming one. Kind of like a calm, charming and smiling man in the middle of a warzone. Something is clearly wrong with that guy.
>>
>>78280938
>>78280943
>Guys bitch about women only going for Chad
>Woman goes for people in their non-chad group
>Get's mad that they weren't the ones picked.

The motivation behind 99% of the woman hate posts here is just "Women didn't pick me so they are inherently evil" lol
>>
The men here are generally mentally ill and unfit for a relationship, yeah. Doesn't make us want it less.
>>
>>78280923
>assumed people on here don't have that many options open
If you're online only, any chat is an option open
>>
>>78281006
Chad means handsome guy, Chad can be any personality first of all.
>>
>>78281005
Damn, anon giving me remote therapy. Maybe that's what's secretly wrong with me and I didn't know about it.
More seriously, ranting at the few women who actually want to share a space with you just seems self-defeating and the only way anyone could think it's a smart or justifiable thing to do is if they have given up all hope that they could find a woman they could love.

>>78281050
Nothing in my post implied chad is a specific personality, read it again kthx.
>>
File: 1709251197138733.jpg (539 KB, 1170x1147)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>78280823
This is shit behavior and even if it's rare, there are guys out there who aren't walking dicks and would be loyal.
>>
>>78281069
>You complain that women go for Chads
Your implying a specific personality
>>
>>78281069
>More seriously, ranting at the few women who actually want to share a space with you
What the fuck are you on? Your only into a minority of robots the sociopathic ones, fuck off and die!
>>
>>78281069
>More seriously, ranting at the few women who actually want to share a space with you just seems self-defeating and the only way anyone could think it's a smart or justifiable thing to do is if they have given up all hope that they could find a woman they could love.
I agree, and I think your conclusion at the end is correct too. I was just saying these people are not psychopaths. They're behaving naturally as any normal person would if they were stuck in these circumstances. Many are so defeated and hopeless they scream these emotions out because that's all they can really manage anymore.
>>
>>78281069
>if they have given up all hope that they could find a woman they could love.
Mood
>>
>>78281093
That quote doesn't imply anything about personality, are you dyslexic? Also it's not even a proper quote.

>>78281099
Again in English, please?

>>78281100
Sure, and they can do as they please. But I think it's silly and self-defeating and I will call that out.

>>78281111
I became a wizard this year. Shit sucked in the past, and I worked hard to improve it. so if I as a chronically depressed wizard can keep up hope other people can too.
>>
>>78281128
It does but your too stupid to even understand what you posted
>>
>>78281128
>if I as a chronically depressed wizard can keep up hope other people can too
I need to drop hope, and take action. It's shit when the very scant few women that were into you lived on the other side of the world, or were insane, while you live in Shithole, Middlonowhere
>>
>>78281162
Well yes, you obviously need to take action too. Just hoping and not doing anything is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>78280823
guys do be like that
>>
>>78281169
Not like I had hope anyway lmao. Just rotting inside and outside. The lights went out and the roof is caving in
>>
>>78280258
I like how this girl is warning the other 4chan tier girls about 4chan tier guys, lady they know what they're getting into and so did you. It's way too late to play dumb now.
>>
>>78280258
No sane person would date anyone from this zoo. It's an asylum with viewing ports, and only the inmates are insane enough to think that adding two crazies together will turn out well.
>>
>>78280258
I would not date the "women" on here, either. It's mutual.
>>
File: activateit.jpg (81 KB, 862x1090)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>78280916
>Psychopaths are only 30% of the male population
>Women chase the top 20% of men
I'm willing to bet there is some significant overlap of those two groups.
>>
>>78281966
Definitely, most high level career men (and occasionally women) have strong traits of psychopathy, narcissism and disagreeableness in general as its needed to numb your conscience enough to be able to comfortably throw your colleagues under the bus enough to succeed. Its well studied

>>78281922
Two autists would work well
>>
File: 1357504077660.gif (1.11 MB, 170x128)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>78280258
>I HAVE BEEN WITH 4 FAGS FROM HERE, 2 OF WHICH WERE SERIOUS
Taking advice from used roasties hahahahaha
>>
>>78280258
it took you this long to realize that dating people from 4chan is retarded?
>>
>>78282064
Autism is the least of an average robot's problems.
>>
File: rock.gif (2.3 MB, 320x320)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>78280823
based

every single non-virgin woman deserves this treatment
>>
File: fatherlessbehaviour.jpg (660 KB, 1825x4361)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
If you want a virgin wife its almost impossible, as much as this whore deserves to be shamed its not that many partners in the year of our lord. 50% of women have already had 4 or more partners before marriage, and only 5% were virgins, this is in 2010, its probably much worse now. Its so fucked up and I hate this and everyone (females) that made it this way.
>>
>>78280258
There was one single time I met a girl on r9k, cute, beautiful, quirky, (18), and actually talked to me, and I basically just didn't even try. Probably the only single on r9k from North Carolina

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.