[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721719270784254.jpg (100 KB, 598x566)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Would you vote for this evil sexy hag?
>>
File: IMG_5546.jpg (845 KB, 1242x1238)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
>>78280294
shes based about israel
>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR ZION DON
>>
No why would I vote at all
>>
I wish her body was that nice
>>
>>78280294
Yes I will and she will win.
>>
>>78280309
I haven't looked into this yet but leftists seem very angry about her behavior with Netanyahu visiting DC
>>
>>78280294
I'd fuck the shit out of her to be perfectly and quite honest with you. Straight up doggy style, beating that mystery meat snatch with my BWC. Plantation style. Talking about plaps so loud it sounds like someone is fucking hammering the wall. Having that desk go "ERRR, ERRR," every half second as it slowly shifts out from under her, and I start grabing her so she doesn't fall. I mean like gunfire backshots secret service niggers banging on the door "MRS. PRESIDENT ARE YOU OKAY!?!?" type of shit. Unload the fattest, thickest creampie deep in that fucking slut. Grabbing her by her hips, pulling her in close, dick tip kissing her womb type of nut. Then, after, I'm going to fondle her, and kiss the back of her neck pressing her against me. Leave a little hickey on thrle back of her right shoulder blade.
>>
Deepfaking a woman president is gonna go insane
>>
>>78280345
>leftists seem very angry about her behavior with Netanyahu visiting DC
You've got it backwards anon, all the right wingers were screaming about how rude she was for not meeting with Netanyahu and praising Trump for swearing to support him and Isreal no matter what
The left wing was praising her for not meeting Netanyahu and not giving blind support to the jews
>>
>>78280294
I want to fucking plap the new president
PLAP PLAP PLAP
>>
>>78280309
>>78280345
>>78280366
All of you are delusional. Her performance in the public eye amounts to nothing but trying to give midwestern arabs a reason to vote blue. She gets money from AIPAC, has been consistently pro israel in her tenure as VP, and she has a Jewish husband. I'll vote blue when their politicians actually match their fucking base and they shift more to the left.
>>
>ywn service madam president Kamala to give her that post but clarity needed to make the best decision for the country
Feelsbad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.