[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721887687135034.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
why don't you just take the plap pill?
>>
>>78280595
Fat women dont want me either, im autistic.
>>
>>78280609
have you considered it's cause you've given up
>>
>>78280595
100% would. Love a chubby girl like that.
>>
File: 1717012831315946.jpg (54 KB, 609x830)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>78280595
>he fell for the chubby girl meme
>>
>>78280704
What would be entailed in not giving up
>>
>>78280744
where can i get compilation of the plapjak pics? People seem to keep posting new ones, and I don't know where they come from
>>
I took the plap pill when I was like 13 and have never looked back. Fat women are the best.
>>
>>78280744
The coomer one is 100% me.
>>
Fellas there's a moderately chubby coworker I have who's clearly way into me but I just can't pull the trigger on it. She's got some ass and tits on her but honestly it's mostly just the face that I'm not really into to.

As a 29 year old virgin I probably don't have much room to be picky but idk. Her personality is pretty annoying too.
>>
>>78280837
Suck it up and give her a chance. Women that are into you tend to mold themselves to fit you better anyway.
>>
>>78280837
Don't fuck someone you don't want to anon. As a licensed whale hunter it's never worth having sex with someone you don't really care for. You owe it to yourself not to, and don't put someone else through that.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11 KB, 509x380)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78280859
agree
its honestly better to jerk off
>>
>>78281419
>erika izm
THE HOTTEST GIRL OF ALL TIME
>>
>>78280595
I want to. I literally fap to stuff like this. Unfortunately I'm too autistic to have sex with women of any weight. They're still women after all, which means you need to more or less be able to read their minds, and then respond correctly once you've done so.

Also I heard someone on this board say once that fat girls are even more difficult to get with in some respects, since most of them hate being fat and don't like the idea of a guy being attracted to what they hate about themselves.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (29 KB, 463x662)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>78282236
ugou nobue
>>
File: cyn-12.jpg (153 KB, 687x1024)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
plump plapping
>>
>>78280775
what drew you to them at that age?
>>
That girl wouldn't even want me, I'm disgusting and most men mog me. I'm ugly and It's over. It's literally so over.
>>
>>78280775
>>78282717

Different anon but my first ever gf was fat and I think that kinda subconsciously made me more attracted to them. Thank you fat women I love you.
>>
>>78282865
got any good plap stories?
>>
>>78282872
I think my favorite one revolving around a plapping a fat former partner was us both being drunk and me being a bit unhinged, so she let me fuck her rolls and bellybutton. It was heavenly and I need to do it again...
>>
File: aputraining.png (521 KB, 1022x1146)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>78280595
As a normie chad let me give you one piece of advice before i fuck off this board forever.
Sex with fat chicks fucking sucks.
>You can't lift them and move them like u want
>their range of motion is limited
>their fat ass/stomach/legs sometimes hinders your movement as well and you'll be fucking in awkward positions
>they tire easily
>Their outside appearance is a reflection of their inside
Seriously fat people are bad. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who lack the self awareness and discipline to look decent.
Beggars cant be choosers of course and I've fucked my fair shair of fatties, but know that it is a significant downgrade and we should all strive for better
>>
>>78280595
I'd rather take the GILF Pill. Sadly, they won't fuck me either.
Only likes I get are from baby-trap age women and they never send a message, so I'm still incel at 37.9.
It's so fucking over.
>>
>>78283515
look irl not on apps
no good gilfs use them
>>
I don't meet women naturally IRL and I don't have any good photos to use on a dating app
Even if I did meet a woman of any description via either of those methods, I'm such a boring, stammering autist that they wouldn't want anything to do with me anyway
>>
>>78280595
I took the plap pill with a gorilla nigress and while she wilded out on my dick it's something I never want to do again
>>
>>78283298
This why you treat fatties like a 5k shitbox car. I might never be able to afford a luxury sports car that can rip and tear ass. I may also never be able to afford a vehicle for extreme off roading. I can afford a reliable car, usually used, that could last the rest of my life. I can also get some cheap vehicle to act crazy in, use however I want, and then leave when the vehicle becomes too much to fix. Fun. Fay girls are fun if you allow yourself to act crazy with them.
>>
>why don't you just take the plap pill?
Fatties disgust me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.