[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: you3465t4542354343534.webm (1.13 MB, 576x1024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB WEBM
so that's it? once again a young woman is reduced to a sexual meme, objectified, made fun of, exploited for fame, and then 2 weeks later everyone forgets about her

he tries to prove she is way more than a sexual meme on a drunk night with friends, and nobody cares. nobody cheered on her here and it was extremely awkward

society act just like men, use women for sex and then discards them like they never existed
>>
>>78280791

this is a degenerate society tho that glorifies hawk tua type shit
>>
>>78280791
This is actually sad
Since they were talking about making a reality show with her I was hoping whatever industry plant behind-the-scenes forces were forcing this meme would at least make her a somewhat successful celebrity
When she's fifty and having her friends from her book club over for a meatloaf dinner she's going to ask them "Remember the Hawk Tuah girl back in the 2020's? That was me, haha!" and they're all going to give her blank stares, and she is going to feel the most hollow pain a person can ever feel.
>>
>>78280791
At least the cash me outside girl was unhinged this girl says two words over and over again
>>
>>78280791
what a sad situation the og video is so cringe lol

https://x.com/DramaAlert/status/1816574773238878604
>>
>>78280791
lol she done for lmao kek
>>
>>78280855
I hope she ends up like the breathtaking dude, probably one of my favorite desperate fame hungry ex memes
>>
>>78280791
shes a looooooser. Teeeheee hawk tuah
>>
This is just the 2024 equivalent of the "cash me outside" girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.