[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699931347588682.png (369 KB, 800x542)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
She's adorable and I met her on /r9k/. If you gave a trans girl a chance maybe you could be happy too
>>
>>78280903
Kill yourself and your boyfriend you stupid faggot. I would love to sever all of your body parts off in GTA
You will never be a woman.
>>
not even a trans gf would me. I have nothing to offer anyone plus I'm pretty sure I'm trans too, just too cowardly to act on it
>>
>>78280980
If you believe that your a troon then you should just speed up the process and kill yourself, it's very easy to do.
>>
I will not be happy without a real woman. A biological woman. I would rather live my life alone and than go gay.
>>
>>78280903
They're awesome but a hard breed to come by given all you losers tell 'em to go kill themselves.
>>
No thanks. Went on 3 dates with one. Seemed cool the first date, started having random outbursts the second date, and then started telling me their deep dark fetishes and kinks (I didn't ask) the third date.
Noped out. I ghosted her and she kept messaging me almost every day for a month. Never replied.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.