[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1658281204790810.jpg (92 KB, 1080x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
4chan used to be less judgemental. people were more willing to engage with random posts and silliness and embrace cringe. now eveything is just memes and in-jokes and culture war and everybody takes it way too seriously and tries too hard to be cool and up to date on the current thing
>>
>>78281398
we know and it's very sad
sadly there isnt much we can do.
People only behave like this for popularity on discord and twitter as well as reddit
>>
>>78281398
>4chan used to be less judgemental.
learn to use filters
>>
I just like to scream into the void and lash out at strangers online.
>>
File: IMG_8558.png (120 KB, 404x380)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>78281438
yeah and then you go post about it on twitter to all your faggot friends that """""""""""""""""watch anime""""""""""""""""""""""
but the reality is they're just pretending to be nerds
you arent one us
never post again
>>
>>78281398
>now eveything is just memes and in-jokes
Shut up newfag
>>
>>78281505
>"YO TWITTER LOOK AT MAH EPIC WIN ON 4CHAN BRO, SSKRRAA, I TOTALLY OWNED THESE INCELS AM I RIGHT D00B"
>GIMMIE MAH LIEKS SO MY TRASHY EGIRL BITCHES CAN RIDE MAH DICK RIEHHIGHT CUHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.