[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Asanuma.gif (1.91 MB, 420x315)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
how do you want to die?
>>
naked babe avalanche
>>
>>78281757
>how do you want to die?
on mars
>>
In a blaze of glory as I tear through an army of clones of myself only to succumb to my desth by a thousand cuts
>>
>>78281757
hopefully in a way that is not physically painful

I can imagine anything that kills me is gonna hurt like hell
>>
>>78281757
despite what subhuman amerimutts and euroshits say, asanuma was extremely based and could have changed the course of world history and Japan for the better. now we live in capitalist dystopia turning into techno fascism
>>
>>78281757
police chase and high speed car crash
>>
>>78281833
>techno
utopia, techno utopia get it straight anon. We're all going to get our own robowaifu soon
>>
File: image17-1-rotated.jpg (37 KB, 480x640)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
nembutal when I've had enough
>>
>>78281757
Some way that can be romanticized and with political undertones
>>
obliterated to nonexistence in my sleep

consciousness is suffering
>>
>>78281847
shut the fuck up you cumskin degenerate faggot and get a life
>>
>>78281885
>shut the fuck up you
read the room anon, this is the board for ROBOTS
>>
>>78281757
Fast with cold metal. shotgun,train,car crash, all good.
>>
>>78281924
>Fast with cold metal.
>>
>>78281869
Kek it's like all the faggots here have read The Peaceful Pill.
>>
>>78281757
Without pain and too long misery. I would prefer that.
>>
File: 1000085276.jpg (250 KB, 2048x2612)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
That gif is truly one of the most kino moments of post-WWII history
>>
File: 1711412514972.jpg (11 KB, 219x187)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78281757
Actually I don't want to die. Wish I were immortal and be able to roam this earth without the fear of aging or suffering.
>>
>>78281757
fentanyl OD or a 12 gauge slug to the head
>>
>>78281757
Gun, by suicide. I had my chance and blew it, no pun intended.
>>
>>78281757
Either "Don't, don't, don't, this will hurt someone." or "Hey guys... I guess that's it."
>>
>>78281934
Doesn't sound to bad, actually.
>>
>get gun
>find location of a cam girl
>wait outside her room
>listen and wait until she's about to cum
>burst in and shoot myself in the head
>my final moments are spent listening to her traumatized screaming
that's how i'd like to go
>>
Suicide in the woods, with my rifle, after backpacking it out someplace beautiful and drinking a bottle of nice whiskey. Probably this fall, when it cools off some.
>>
>>78282331
Sounds nice, how long have you been planning it man?
>>
File: 1721866899112935.png (108 KB, 515x497)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>78281757
I'll be satisfied with a 12 gauge to the brain.
It's just so fucking hard to get a shotgun here.
In the meantime, I numb myself with opioids and tranquillisers.
>>
if I die young, I hopefully in the heat of battle for a noble cause and the death is quick.

If I die old, after a great day I go to sleep alone (everyone else died of natural causes before me) and I die in my sleep and get to join my loved ones.
>>
I will probably die from cancer returning
I would want to die like atleast 60 years old and general health complications that kill me fast like a heart attack
>>
>>78282342
This has been the plan for a decade or more at least, but it's only recently that I decided to actually go through with it. Things have gotten untenable over the past two years, and there's something wrong with my brain, where I just can't find joy in just about anything anymore. Combine that with the fact that the world is a pretty shitty and isolating place, and I think I'd rather just end it, than decay slowly while watching everything that once gave my life meaning fade away. At least this way, my legacy will live on a bit longer than me.
>>
>>78282684
The world is shit. I get you anon, just, try to get some help before you punch your timecard. So many guys here just kill themselves, someone's gotta make it you know? we need some success stories here.
>>
airplane crash on the way back from vacation
>>
>>78282705
I've been trying, but my therapist is useless. I've been saying pretty much everything short of "hey I'm you to kill myself", but I just get one work responses (Talkspace, so it's app based). My girlfriend just gets angry at this point whenever I try to talk about what's going on. I don't know how to talk to my family or anyone else about this. Alcohol used to be my social lubricant, but I quit drinking four weeks ago, in an effort to see if that would help, so now I don't know how to socialize, either.
>>
>>78282768
I don't know how to help you there bud, cause I'm kind of struggling myself. All I can say is just persevere. There are some good things left in this world that are worth living to see.
>>
attempt a coup and then commit seppuku the true mishima way
>>
Death by hugs and kisses
>>
>>78282803
Tell me about your situation. What are you currently struggling with?
>>
>>78282909
Funnily enough I'm doing the exact same thing you are planning, driving out tomorrow. Gonna camp it out and give myself three nights to do it. Was just hoping to save another tard before I go.
>>
>>78282930
You think you're pretty set on it then? What all has you feeling like this is the best thing to do? Are you running from something in particular? Or just feel like it's all hopeless?
>>
>>78282956
Just feel like it's my time to go, made a lot of progress this year, went as far as I could. Feel like this is just the end of my story. It's not a sad ending. That's why I'm telling you there is so much more in this world. You just gotta keep going, keep struggling, keep trying. The tunnel isn't forever, this bitch ends at some point. And when you make it out jesus christ it's like rawdogging the universe itself. You just need to hold on.
>>
>>78282970
Well now I feel like a hypocrite, because I feel inclined to try and convince you to reconsider. Idk, you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders, you seem like you get it, and lately it feels like most people don't.

If you don't mind me asking, what area are you going to go out to do it in? Not asking you to be very specific or anything, just curious. I'll probably be heading to a State Forest here in Oregon that I go to a lot, there's a lot of logging roads to explore, great dispersed camping, and it's a pretty good spot to disappear. Pretty, too.
>>
With a felafel in my hand.
>>
>>78283051
Learn how to spell falafel first though.
>>
>>78283024
Not really sure, just going to drive as far as I can tomorrow morning and find a spot to camp out, Preferably there will be a lot of grass and trees and water I can listen to.
>>
>>78281757
Like every day. To go to sleep tonight and never wake up.
Depending on the time of year, it would take weeks, perhaps months before an alarm was raised.
Guy down the hallway had cops outside his place and people hanging round for hours; he probably died.
>>
>>78281757
I dont know, but im starting to hope its soon.
>>
There are few options.
Die a martyr, die living a long life with a loving family, die as a hero. Anything else isn't satisfactory.
>>
>>78281757
very fast and painlessly
>>
>>78282768
try phenibut, its a decent alternative to alcohol, helps with socializing and lessens the edge but you dont blackout unless you take industrial amounts, try to keep it under 1.5g unless you have a very high tolerance and you just dont feel anything under it
>>
>>78281757
seppuku by stabbing my throat in the jugular vein with yanagiba knife
>>
>>78281757 https://youtube.com/shorts/Uv3rLe_oELQ

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.