[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: loid2.jpg (1.56 MB, 1427x2154)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
I am 6'2" and white but people aren't responding to me on tinder, what should I do? I have n0 gf.
>>
>>78281759
debtmaxx
>>
>>78281759
>I am 6'2" and white
if these are your only traits you aren't going to get anywhere, go to Nigeria
>>
File: loido.jpg (78 KB, 850x850)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78281779
I am already doing that, I have student loans and I'm on that grind.

>>78281795
Of course they aren't my only traits, but those are the things that people always say mean you cant be an incel. The other thing is being attractive but thats to difficult to say whether I am or not. I am a special and unique princess, but I need to convince somoene to get close enough to see it.
>>
>>78281830
>but those are the things that people always say mean you cant be an incel
literally no one says that here, it's the things you can't see. Autism is worse than being short or nonwhite
>>
>>78281759
nobody likes white guys anymore and only whores who care about money and status are the only ones who also care about height. face it, youre a loser with neither. kys or stfu.
>>
>>78281840
>nobody likes white guys anymore
Why not?
>>
>>78281852
people like white guys, they don't like guys that post on r9k
>>
File: loidi.jpg (1016 KB, 850x1276)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>78281840
I am literally my favourite person, why can't other people see this. Oneday I will find a qt MENA gf or someone who thinks white bouys are cute don't be a bigot and spread hatred baka

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.