[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721414579959618m.jpg (44 KB, 1024x1024)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>Get a compliment from a random woman
>Mumble like a dumb retarded and walk away

This happens like once a week. What do I say get bobs and vegene.
>>
>>78281858
talk about lebron james hairline
>>
File: 1720782014676725.jpg (30 KB, 799x720)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>78281864
But he got a transplant
>>
>>78281873
them people said they was building a safari on top of lebron james hairline
>>
>>78281858
>get bobs and vegene.
you start by removing words like this from your internal vocabulary so that when in the moment, you don't waste your opportunity mumbling. The words you use color your thoughts
>>
>>78281858
dumb maxwell poster
>>
File: 1720718365336268.jpg (31 KB, 403x403)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>78281930
Less brain rot would be good for anyone, but especially me. I definitely adopt random internet slop words into my vocab when I talk to myself....

>>78281938
Nigger
>>
>>78281858
ONCE A WEEK? you must be a mentalcel chad.

okay so. you just have to reply with a compliment back. make sure to look at them directly and smile after replying to the compliment they gave you. try to say something that seems like they put effort into not something inherent , though this isn't too important. then you ask them a random question. example questions are too hard to give without context. you can look up lists of random icebreaker questions. if you are truly attractive enough to be approached by women once a week, it will probably be okay if you're a little awkward. talk a bit and then ask for her insta/number. i'm an autist who has only learnt social skills through observation, so take my advice with a grain of salt (as with any advice on r9k).
>>
File: 1720483902638428.jpg (100 KB, 1319x1029)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>78282075
>acknowledge compliment with enthusiasm
>return compliment with enthusiasm and effort
>Ask question related to context of current location/situation
>Ask for cell phone number

Notes: Maintain regular eye contact smile

>Learnt social skills through social observation
Same, having to troubleshoot how to not be off putting in every social interaction is ass.

thanks for the tips. I'll try not to get arrested for harassment
>>
>>78281858
Women being nice to you is a sign they dont see you as sexually attractive.
>>
>>78282177
you should be fine on not getting arrested on harassment. just take no as a no. it's hard to tell the indirect "no" women say, but essentially just don't try to chase any women. you may hear some people say "oh some women want to be chased blah blah" BUT DON'T DO IT!! the ones that want to be chased are NOT worth it, they're fucking insane. especially if you are already attractive/approachable looking enough to get women talking to you already , you don't need to chase after them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.