[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F3Xc8-nW4AEU9EC.jpg (134 KB, 1024x762)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I woke up just right now after having felt like I'm going to be sick yesterday, so I went to bed early.
Usually in those situations I have weird dreams, I did this night too. It was unrelated to the feelings and thoughts I had when I just woke up right now.
I want to share a revelation.

The reason women give you the "look" or the "stare" and think that is enough and expect you to act on it, especially women older than 18, is because you as a man should have probably seen that exact same "look" before "during sex".
It should take you back to your, supposedly, many experiences.
The "fuck me eyes" are supposed to be a green light like no other since if a girl/woman give them to you in class, as a co-worker, at a hangout or whatever, and we are all above 18 here, then she expects you to have seen it before and know what it means.

So, if you don't act you are either a virgin or you don't like her or are not interested in her.
That is what she thinks.
That is why she only "needs" this "stare".
This is unconsciously what is taking place in a woman's mind, and it all came to me in the split second of waking up from this fever dream about something else.

Im a 33 year old khv btw, just so we have that straight.
I just have these weird moments sometimes, I have spent a lot of my life thinking about stuff.
This is not the end to this theory, it is just the beginning.

What do you think?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.