[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Imagine making a life commitment to another man and then threatening to divorce him all because he's a slob, not saying he's in the right but it just shows how fragile relationships are if they get destroyed over trivial retarded shit like this https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1ebzbyb/aita_for_telling_my_husband_that_i_will_divorce/
>>
>>78282544
No its reasonable just like itd be reasonable to drop a woman who blimps up after marriage. Theyre not who they were before marriage, nothing wrong with divorcing there.
>>
>>78282589
Love is suppose to conquer all, even retarded women with abusive boyfriends stay with them because of love. If she truly loved him, she wouldn't care, but it's the lack of love showing the fragility of the relationship and more of a transactional relationship. Which only begs the question: what's the point of getting into a relationship if ythere's no extreme love bond within each other?
>>
>>78282589
It's not reasonable. If one spouse is not honoring their marital commitments, the other can bring it up and protest, but that should not mean divorce. You think that the reason why back in the days when marriage meant something, it was because nobody made mistakes?
>>
that behavior describes severe mental illness and depression obviously the marriage is over. seeking validation from the internet is pointless, dumb whore should have chosen more wisely , probably the dumb whore was scraping the bottom of the tinder barrel and found a retard who was willing to tolerate her ugly face and disgusting body
>>
>marry abusechad
>get abused
heh, dumb foid
>>
>>78282660
>severe mental illness and depression
New age pseudoscience terms, the guy is fine
>obviously the marriage is over
New age deconstruction of ancient bonds sworn before gods
>dumb whore should have chosen more wisely
le everyone is le speshul individual and just born with it tee hee
You encapsulate all am*rican cultural new age junk. Your brain was fried by the liberal brainwashing and television. Back to the goyim plantation with you.
>>
>>78282709
yeah bro you sure told me. lazy bait
dumb whores choose more wisely you thought you had a free paycheck lol no you get to pick up my dirty laundry and mop the floor cunt
>>
He'll start cleaning up the house then she'll come back and break up with him anyone because she had a dream about him cheating with another woman because now he's a functional adult who cleaned the house so now her egg chamber alarms are going off at the existence of the potential for another more attractive young girl to come in and get his seed before she does so she'll have a dream where he cheats on her with this imaginary girl and she'll use that as justification to break up with him and she'll also somehow get child support out of him for the child she has with the next guy that she's with.
>>
>>78282544
>it just shows how fragile relationships are if they get destroyed over trivial retarded shit
This isn't "trivial retarded shit". This is a big fucking deal. It sounds like she's living in hell. The rest of the post just gets worse. More than enough grounds for divorce if the guy doesn't fix himself post haste.
>>
>>78282589
The fact she jumps directly to divorce over a minor problem shows shes obviously a terrible person. Any decent person would just try talking to them about it first. And not thinking reddit should be trusted with the solving of their personal problems
>>
>minor inconvenience
>no mention of discussion
>I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA DIVOOOORCE OH GOD I'M DIVORCING AAAAHHH
Why are femoids like this? I thought talking shit out was their strength.
>>
Ive had many people tell me they would be around forever, promise, and tell me the "love conquers all" BS when i questioned if this or that would be a problem, or if they could truly accept me as i am. Love isnt like that, of course they can overlook this or that.

Ive also never been in a relationship longer than a month, becaise that never ends up being true. I think normies are used to shallowly saying shit like this to each other because theyve never actually had to find compromises with other people who dont see eye to eye with them on most things too.
>>
>>78283175
The edit also. She decided to divorce suddenly because she read the first reddit comment telling her to. Thats crazy, people actually change their lives based on what bots or trannies on reddit tell them to do
>>
>>78282544
Relationships are not meant for humans and now in digital age people realize what immens hussle it is and rather stay away from it
>>
File: UncleTheodore.jpg (305 KB, 1280x1160)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>78283202
The internet was a mistake. Can't wait for a global wide EMP to strike.
>>
>>78283046
>dirty dishes stacking sky high
>OH MY GOSH IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD YOU RUINED MY LIFE IM GONNA DIVOOOOOOOOOOOORCE
>>
>>78283202
That's a retarded interpretation of what she wrote.
She was already 99% sure that she would divorce him. But because of the guy going to his mommy and making her talk to the wife on his behalf (!!!!) she decided to make one last ditch effort to see if she should keep the marriage by seeking outside opinions.
At that point, the only thing that could have changed her mind away from divorce is if that outside opinion was overwhelmingly on the man's side, making her feel like she's the bad one. But obviously that wasn't going to happen, reddit or not, because any sane person could see that the man is in the wrong here. Therefore, she is going to go through with her original plan (the one that she had way before reddit was in the picture).
>>
>>78282544
i got off nicotine and it took 2 weeks of withdrawals for my girlfriend of 7 years to cheat on me.
>>
at my wit's end is a phrase that has its origins with the king james bible. what an influence on the english language still felt to this day.

anyway speaking of the british none of the ops problems would be happening if we went back to iron age celtic druidic society which was polygamous and communal everyone just fucked each other. so you'd only have to put up with the slob when he rotated back to you for the night
>>
>>78282544
Reddit is so retarded when a man doesn't wash 1 plate they will tell the person its a giant red flag and they should divorce them the same day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.