[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-thumbs-up.gif (37 KB, 640x594)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
I am at risk of losing my job because the washed up sociopathic jock at my job said I threatened him with a gun.
>>
>>78282871
At this point you have nothing to lose and may as well use a gun to force him to retract his statement.
>>
File: agent.png (58 KB, 532x475)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>78283152
Hasn't even been 2 weeks from the event, agent.
>>
>>78283159
Good call. Ive only just realized a few weeks ago that the provocations to aggression that you constantly see on here is glowie bait, mixed with kids falling for it. They absolutely need 4chan to be a dangerous website filled with psycho killers, it cant just be filled with social outcasts that want to be left alone.

My schizo radars also though, have picked up on a trend between frogposting and "being a glowie" though, so theres that too.
>>
>>78283262
They're only doing their usual springtime psyops now because the media and government are treating the trump assasination attempt as a mass shooting. Spring '24 was a total bust with not a single high profile bust, let alone shooting, to use as funding justification. They need all the money it's up in the air whether they will get their usual funding next year.
>>
Surprise them by using a knife instead.
>>
>>78283286
>springtime
? Its summer right now sir
>>
>>78283286
Oh, read the rest of your post, sorry. Now i get it

Thats pretty sinister
>>
>>78282871
I mean. Did you threaten him with a gun?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.