[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721078471943187.webm (552 KB, 420x290)
552 KB
552 KB WEBM
should i become tranny not because i gay, women just upset me too much
>>
>women upsetting you makes you want to become a woman
??
>>
>>78282944
women make me upset and i cant interact with any but i yearn for girl so why not just become girl since im beta retar anyway
>>
>>78282957
well I guess one things for sure you really are a retar
>>
>>78282957
of course it's all up to you anon but i think this is the wrong reason to change your gender. i'd at least try switching up your diet and exercise first. like i get the impression you're transitioning as a form of literally giving up on improving as a man which seems bad
>>
>>78282919
if you're 18 or younger, 5'8 or shorter, and have good genetics, do it or live with regret forever. you'll ack at 30 anyways but instead of as a tranny, as an ugly incel man. if you're 19 and above, jesus christ get to fucking work. otherwise its too late
>>
>>78282919
>>78282957
women make you upset because you are a guy in touch with your feelings and they don't know how to care about a man's feelings. they view it as a threat. ironically, recognizing women as bothersome proves that you are still more logical than they are. now your final test is to recognize that it's ok to be a guy with feelings because it would help you be a good father or brother to other men instead of becoming a tranny.
>>
>>78284169
you know what you call a guy with feelings and is bad with women? a future suicidal alcoholic. let him enjoy his youth and be trans. there is no honor in being a man in todays world. being a man is suffering.
>>
>>78285487
you are a demoralization shill groomer lol
>>
>>78286226
stop trying to drag him down to feel better about yourself
>>
>>78283228
>18 or younger
>5'8 or shorter
you moron, you do realize that growth spurts can still happen after 18?
>>
>>78286903
>accusing me of what you're doing
are you one of the tribe on top of the other shit?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.