[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so did the blackpill die because:
>there are just too many happenings in 2024
>these young blackpilled men have just grown up
or
>the movement has been exposed as a psyop

what is the reason?
>t.outsider
>>
>>78283064
The black pill is going strong. It just became too popular so now there is a lot of grifters and larpers watering down the original truths.
>>
>>78283064
the blackpill has never been any more relevant than it is now, even normies are picking up on it
>>
Blackpill is the same shit as the discord troons grooming robots. Fags preying on vulnerable people.
>>
>>78283064
Blackpill's still doing well because normalfags refuse to admit that maybe, just maybe, some of the issues with the current dating situation are women's fault.
>>
>>78283064
Younger generations cope with the blackpill by playing it off as an ironic joke. It's strange though because it's not a joke at all and is actually reality. I think it's pretty deranged.
>>
>>78283064
Theres nothing more to talk about. You got the blackpill, you go do other stuff. You don't sit around circle jerking like the MGTOW guys.
>>
>>78283064
ha thu is so sexy damn
anon is a lucky boy
>>
>>78283064
The Black Pill never died. It became absorbed into the culture.
It is now depressingly widespread for men to be automatically incel and poor; whether they can find a wage-cuck position, or not.
It's just a fact of life now.
>>
>>78283064
>>these young blackpilled men have just grown up
>or
>>the movement has been exposed as a psyop
This.
>>
ive seen too many ugly guys with gfs/wives to believe the blackpill stops you from reproducing. but one blackpill truth i have seen, repeatedly, is ive never, ever, seen a girl get excited about a guy that wasn't chad. the only time her eyes light up, her heart skips a beat, and she loses her composure, and goes way out of her way and normal behavior to get his attention, is for chad. no exceptions. so if youre not chad your best outcome is a girl settles for you because you're a good guy that will stick around. idk if that counts as a brutal blackpill tho
>>
>>78283064
I think because once the blackpill really sets in, it becomes so that there are no more words left to say. You just quietly suffer, with a battlefield between your ears.
>>
File: 1720975452171700.jpg (206 KB, 1080x846)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>the same tranny that said the blackpill is real is also saying its dead
Lol, make up your fucking mind you faggots.
>>
>>78283064
>t.oustider
yeye ok virgin azn fever spammer
>>
It became mainstream so the blackpill counter movement lost its purpose because all the normies are blackpilled now. Talked to an older lady yesterday and even she told me people are too superficial nowdays.
>>
>>78284476
why would you not be yellowfevered lmao
>>
>>78283064
Why do you keep posting the same image over and over? Any ugly white guy can get laid in those countries. It's meaningless if you can't get women of your own race.
>>
>>78283946
>so if youre not chad your best outcome is a girl settles for you because you're a good guy that will stick around. idk if that counts as a brutal blackpill tho
We all know this, single guys just refuse to settle because we refuse to be cucks.
>>
>>78285776
>of your own race
irrelevant. men's natural instinct is to spread his seed all over the earth
>>
>>78283064
Like any cult based on irrationality and lies it withers away quickly.
>>
>>78283064
Because the blackpill is just laziness and spite disguised as something worthwhile.
>"Did you know that people think attractive people are attractive? IT'S TRUE, I SWEAR!"
is not profound, unusual, or something 99.9% of humanity already knew
>"Therefore all women are evil and I can't have sex because I am only 5;9"
That's just fucking retarded and it worthy of nothing but mockery.
>>
>>78283629
Incel Myth #40 - more than 1% of men are incels
>>
>>78285766
Why would you be? Unless you are some kind of weaboo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.