[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0447.jpg (84 KB, 959x769)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I went into a Israeli Twitter space just cause I was bored and they seemed welcoming but moment I asked any sort of questions that criticized Israel they called me anti semitic

Are they all this disingenuous
>>
something i learnt recently is that they're education is ultranationalised to the absolute level, they learn the Israel is necessary and that everyone who opposed it was "literally a nazi". i feel like a lot of annoying jews we see online are just people who got brainwashed by their shitty education system
>>
>>78283472
Yeah but I asked slightly non troubling questions like why Is Gaza under a blockade and why cant Palestinians deserve a state

The guy straight up told me that 1 Israeli equaled 1000 Palestinians

I didnt know they were this insane
>>
>>78283496
That's one of the core tenets of their religion. They feel the same way about Europeans and Americans. Remember when they said the concert was equivalent to 74 9/11s?
>>
>>78283496
They say that because some years ago they traded 1027 Palestinian prisoners for 1 Israeli soldier
>>
>>78283472
Yes it's fucked up. Even Jews in other countries can get subjected to it, if they go to a Jewish school they often will go to Israel as a field trip, it's seen as this big rite of passage.
>>
File: greater israel.jpg (127 KB, 1070x602)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>78283496
Their logic is that because there are fewer Jews, that means they're inherently more valuable as people. That fuels their expansionist desires as well, they want the Jewish Israeli population to skyrocket massively. Their dream is a "Greater Israel" (Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, and parts of Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Egypt) and likely beyond. Really not much different from Nazi Germany's concept of "lebensraum" (living space).
>>
>>78283496
They believe that the goyim are going to holocaust them if they don't have total control.
>>
Not disingenuous so much as comic book villain tier levels of evil. They literally worship the devil and hate Jesus but are always begging evangelicals to simp for them.
>>
>>78283496
Holy based. /pol/ wish white people has this much in group preference.
>>
>>78283458
What did you expect? The basis of their entire religion is the belief that they are the supreme race of Earth who were chosen by god, and anyone who isn't jewish is a soulless cattle meant to serve jews. They are literally everything bad that people claim nazis were.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.