[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 028w.png (451 KB, 750x720)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
i'm 29 neet without a neetbux still living with parent and i still can't get any jobs at all
i'm a waste of human life
>>
>>78283584
What's the unemployment rate in your state? I will decide if you are trash based on that.
>>
>>78283584
I was in your shoes when I was 28.
Then I found my mother dead in our kitchen one morning.
Thankfully, I had NEETbux and was to start an apprenticeship five weeks later.
Finally wage-cucking exposed me badly as a hopeless aspie, so I passed the year for her and noped out.
Cherish your family and hope they've planned for your welfare.
>>
>>78283616
i'm truly sorry for you mother, i still have mine and i still take care of her despite the rest of family being extremely dysfunctional
but i'm still scared to death man, my neetbux got denied because i live with a parent
and i got ghosted in every interview i ever been in my life, i don't know what to do in my life at all
>>
>>78283644
Thanks, anon. I guess if you're in burgerland you are fucked for NEETbux. Your best hope financially is probably inheritancebux.
I just hate how my aspieness makes it almost impossible for me to find something part-time and appropriate that won't make me sperg out. So poverty forever.
I'd say you should study online for interview techniques and also how to fill applications and most importantly how to write personal statements (why you want the job and summarising how you match the job description). Then try to find a local part-time job. Start small and work your way up. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>78283701
i got a education and certification, and none of them matters because despite my efforts, i still get ghosted in countless interviews with no responses at all, and this genuinely has be making me more depressed and suicidal to the point of being traumatizing

i rather get a driver's license and a car, and just do uber just to see if it works for me
>>
>>78283761
Oh, I hear that. The job market has been awful since they outsourced almost everything to slaves.
I guess Uber sounds good. Gig economy or bust, it seems. What a fucking pile of shit this Western society all turned to.
>>
>>78283793
i never been more scared in my whole fucking life, i'm seriously terrified and there is nothing i can do about it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.