[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am a woman on the spectrum.
It's not that I want a babysitter, I mean do you think it's possible that there is a person who would want to be with me romantically even if it means having to protect and care for me since I have certain special needs?
Obviously it would be a mutual thing, I would like to be able to be someone's safe place.
Do you think that being with someone with a disability is impossible?
What I have read about couples with a disabled person in the relationship is usually that they do it for money.
What do you think?
>>
>>78283803
i'm sold where do i adopt
>>
>>78283803
As a severely autistic able bodied man I would much rather have the government pay me to be your caregiver than going to some wagecuck training this fall. So yeah, sign me up!
>>
>>78283922
bro i called dips first, retard
>>
>>78283914
I'm probably a long way from all the people here.

>>78283922
Does government pay you for it? You mean like some sort of monetary assistance? My mother never received that because I was diagnosed too late, she only received criticism and mockery from other mothers. Do you think I could ask for something similar even though I am an adult?
>>
>>78283803
How would you do it for the money? Disability doesn't even pay enough for one person to live
>>
>>78283949
OP says she has certain special needs, whatever that means.
>>
>>78283964
Caregiver allowance
>>
>>78283975
Don't you have to be a registered nurse?
>>
>>78283995
No, but the recipient has to have a registered disability or chronic health condition.
>>
>>78283949
>I'm probably a long way from all the people here.
i'm ok with that distance doesn't mean shit to me i'll buy you whatever even doordash you food
>>
>>78284004
How much do you make?

If it was lucrative there wouldn't be so many disabled neglected people
>>
I'm kind of a sperg but high functioning enough to keep a job. I deal with enough poop, pee, and blood at work so I'm not changing a hypothetical gf's diapers but if she could clean up after herself and put out whenever I wanted she'd have a roof over her head and plenty of food to eat as long as she likes what I make. It wouldn't be purely transactional, she'd have to meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness but I am probably easier to please than some men. I prefer my women unshaved, not even trimmed, and actively dislike deodorant and soapy smells. I'd be willing to do this for sex and companionship since I already have a little bit of money. But I get attached easily so it'd have to be for life, not some kind of monkey branch away from parents to me then chad. It would be difficult to trust a woman would honor her side of the bargain and it truly being for life. Even married normalfags regularly get screwed over by the woman's capricious whims and dishonesty, and normalfags are good at spotting liars because they spend their whole lives telling lies. I'm too trusting.
>>
>>78283949
Aren't you planning to move in with someone to be your owner? How could distance even factor in here?
>>
>>78283803
yo emo shawty drop your discord
>>
>>78283967
I can't keep a job. I have thought about a simpler job (I mean the responsibility involved) as a waitress or something similar, even though I finished a college degree. It's as if the autism has gotten worse over time. I go to my psychologist every so often, I really do my part. I have eating issues; specifically pickiness with food. I forget my hygiene (I try to set alarms and organize charts and diagrams), I have meltdowns, emotional dysregulation, I can practically never leave the house alone. I'm very obsessive and have a hard time respecting personal space or the context of situations among other things. I am aware of my issues and I really try to be better, but I know I may never be able to be independent and I am afraid I will never be loved. I know there are things I can't change. I know there are things I will continue doing because I don't even notice that it's wrong. But I believe that every human being deserves love.
>>
>>78284011
>lucrative
No, the point is to partially support people to make the personal sacrifice of caring for a loved one at home, instead of leaving them in a skilled nursing facility.
>>
File: p3.jpg (22 KB, 233x350)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>78284057
Read this, your entire life will start to make a whole lot more sense now. Book is out of print, probably because they don't want us to remember who we are. You were destined to receive this message from the Universe at this time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixfG0Z0O8TeXYgANcAv7L4FIZ6yTDgdd/view
>>
>>78284057
If you take care about your weight, for many men that is litterally the only thing they care about, dou will find someone.
All you describe is totally fine if you really care about the men. As long as you show him that you really dont mean anything ill and respect him thats enought that he will care abput you. Also loyality... huge dealbreaker if it gets serious.
At least from my point of view.
>>
>>78284057
lol thats not a disability though
>>
>>78284102
I spent two whole years at home, never going out at any time (I'm not talking about the pandemic). I can't prepare my own food. My mother still takes care of me like I'm not 26.
I have bruises all over my body because I often fall and hit myself around the house.
I think she has simply accepted that this is her daughter....
I have good days and bad days.
Maybe for you it's not a disability but for me it becomes very limiting.
>>
>>78284058
OP is autistic not old
>>
>>78284057
I've dealt with worse and my current job already has me managing people
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>78283949
>I'm probably a long way from all the people here.
nigeria? nepal? odds are higher than you think
>>
>>78283803
Thank you all for your comments. Now I'll try to sleep. Maybe I'll think about travel, but I'm incapable of traveling alone. Also my psychologist has told me to be more careful. Gracias anons.
>>
>>78283803
As a woman you have infinite options just by signing up on Tinder but if I were you I'd try to find a retarded boyfriend so it's a symmetrical relationship
>>
>>78283803
What kind of special needs do you have?
t. Work in care sector
>>
>>78284260
Just make a post on r/ForeverAloneDating.
>>
>>78285031
You'll get 100 DMs from local incels.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.