[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ok so men are disgusting like actually
i just cant take it anymore i cant stand even looking at you moids
yall are the same leave us the FUCK alone we dont want sex with you also sex is not the most important thing in life you dirty incels
>>
>>78283849
anything you dislike is a tranny?
>>
The reason being that every part of modern living is detrimental to the wellbeing of humanity, and especially anti-male, to the point that men have to resort to being sexual with corpses due to how unbearable living women are.
>>
>>78283837
men are disgusting just listen to a little piece of heaven by avenged sevenfold
>>
>>78283837
Ok, I won't ask for sex but how about cuddling together?
>>
>>78283837
Because they get paid less?
>>
>>78283837
>yall are the same leave us the FUCK alone we dont want sex with you also sex is not the most important thing in life you dirty incels
what about love? im willing to love you if you can love me. i never treated anyone bad
>>
>>78283837

sex sexo SEXX SexX SEXXOOOOOOO SEXO sexsexsexSEXSEXSEX S E X S E X S E X sEXxX SEEEEEEEEEEEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
i like sex but i would take a mutually loving relationship over it any day
>>
File: 1719150616913180.png (393 KB, 1080x735)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>78283837
The real reason is because of DEI

Just look at how women react to stuff like insects or anything mildy icky, now imagine the average roastie dissecting a rotten putrid carcass full of maggots, getting coverd in rotten fluids after she cuts open a stomach full of gas etc...

You would actually expect women to be far more likely to do jobs like corpsemakeup yet for some reason they aren't volunteering for a decently paid job and would rather instead sell their holes on onlyfans
>>
>>78286327
That's pretty impressive makeup work desu. Goes from looking like a Bri'ish swamp dweller to a vaguely asian looking girl
>>
>>78286327
>for some reason they aren't volunteering for a decently paid job
They are. Women make up the majority of the funeral service industry.
>>
>>78283837
>I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU
>THAT'S WHY I'M COMING TO THIS MALE DOMINATED BOARD ON THIS MALE DOMINATED SITE TO TELL YOU THAT
I miss when bait was believable.
>>
>>78286363
>70% male
Lmao

I guarantee that the women that work in the funeral services have absolutely zero interaction with the dead body itself or the generaly nasty and dirty aspects. They probably are responsible for stuff like hosting the event, bookings and sbit like that.
>>
>the "women" responsible for doing grannies makeup

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>78286409
Not reflective of my experience at all, must just be my state or things are shifting. As I said in the other identical thread about this, women are the ones hiring other women and refuse to hire men. >>78284989
>have absolutely zero interaction with the dead body itself
No, they do. 4/6 embalmers at the mortuary I worked at were female.
>>
>>78286547
This is in every workplace with female HR btw, they will try to make sure a man won't get hired unless they want to fuck them which means a lot of employment is CHAD only.
>>
>>78283837
Got family in the funeral business. The reality is that women are the only ones graduating from mortuary school. It's a mirror of the decline in men going to college. I mean, yeah, dudes are more likely to fuck corpses. However, women can be necrophiliacs too.

Also, female morticians are a fucking weird breed man.
>>
>>78286409
I'm >>78286599 and I know multiple women who love to embalm. Find the whole process fascinating. One of them does taxidermy too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.