[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tate.jpg (43 KB, 850x475)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Do you agree with acclaimed social media personality, businessman, kickboxer and philosopher Andrew Tate?
>>
no because I'm not a degenerate hedonist
>>
>>78284070
he was bullied by a woman on twatter that called him nigger lol
>>
>>78284070
As a famous person, I wish
>>
"Men do not fear you" mfs the moment they face "I have nothing to lose" mfs. Always remember, you have nothing to lose, they have everything to lose. Those who own a lot fear the most of losing it.
>>
>>78284070
I genuinely have no idea who that is.
>>
File: 1721979969683481.jpg (75 KB, 1080x1201)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>78284070
remember to do as your leader
>>
File: Tater.jpg (65 KB, 736x1048)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>78284103
>he doesn't know Andrew Tate
Yikes...
>>
>>78284104
He actually said that wtf
>>
File: Tate.png (166 KB, 700x638)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>78284379
He's a closet homo.
>>
What a stupid post.

You do not want other men to fear you. You want to be like the mist and not give them a target to hit. Your enemy should only fear you when they're bleeding out, at which point it's too late. A true man becomes the shadow, while the "strong" man, the one who is feared in combat, is the shadow's pawn. Before anyone realizes who is actually behind the chaos, you have already won the war and accumulated a fortune in blood and gold. And then you are untouchable.

Two years ago, a friend crossed me and became an enemy. But he only knew of the venom I'd placed in his veins after it had become incurable. I'll never forget the fear on his face when he saw the delayed anger reaction on mine. Up until that point, I hid it behind a smile.
>>
>>78284490
You sound like an eunuch that betrayed the king
>>
>>78284490
but in actuality your friend called you a loser, you seethed, quivered and jizzed in your pants a little, not saying a fucking word.
>>
>>78284490
You are a true evil muhahaha villian anon, i believe in you.
>>
>>78284070
>>78284104
>>78284410
>rapist from a low-tier kickboxing promotion
>pretends he was a "world champion" anyways
>makes millions off extorting and pimping girls
>still pretends like he's the a BASED TRADITIONAL REDPILLED Muslim man of God
>most fame, money, and success he ever has is from running a pyramid scheme on middle schoolers so they give him their lunch money and repost his videos
>loses nearly everything and now spends his time in a tren-fueled haze writing shock content for Twitter to farm engagement
Oh how the slightly-mightier-than-the-average-european have fallen
>>
>philosopher
Nope.
>>
>>78284070 If he gets depressed with a life like this, imagine if he had to live me lief? He would kill himself a thousand times.
>>
>>78284104
>>78284410
No way these are his actual tweets? Especially the first one.
>>
>>78284824
The first one idk but the second one is 100% real lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.